• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

He's proof positive that being well-educated doesn't mean shit.
He's proven to be quite a joke during the pandemic. He'll be a great fit in Florida with their "response"

AYFKM...I knew him a little at Wake back in the mid 90s, I lived in Palmer and I believe he was in Piccolo. Granted I haven't kept up with him but seeing his name just gave me a shock. Wow.

How dumb and unjustifiably arrogant is PhDeac for thinking he knows more about health than a licensed medical doctor?

Are you too stupid to understand the difference between disagreeing with a single licensed medical doctor vs almost the entire medical community? You don't need to answer.

Joe's first act as FL SG is to create a rule that schools no longer have to quarantine asymptomatic students after covid exposure in the classroom.[SUP][/SUP]

He did that before even being rubber stamped by the Florida Senate.

are other western countries as stupid as we are? i’m sure the rural french don’t like the elite parisians, but are they as confidently ignorant as brad and thereff?

are other western countries as stupid as we are? i’m sure the rural french don’t like the elite parisians, but are they as confidently ignorant as brad and thereff?

we're the dumbest (lowest vaccinated) among the G7 with Germany running #2 - skinheads dumber than rural French

Joe's first act as FL SG is to create a rule that schools no longer have to quarantine asymptomatic students after covid exposure in the classroom.[SUP][/SUP]

Stopping local school districts from making masking mandatory, no longer quarantining asymptomatic students, downplaying the effectiveness of vaccines - it would appear that the covid strategy of the DeSantis administration is to see what the mainstream medical community, the CDC, and most other medical professionals are advising, and then just do the opposite while promoting "freedom" and "not living in fear."

I really hope their is true push back against these people within the legitimate medical community when the pandemic ends. No overlooking this bullshit, just completely ostracized and enjoy your lecture series in rural Mississippi with the pillow guy, a random WWE wrestler and a few chiropractors.

There won’t be. Look at that profile of the hawks who led us into Afghanistan. They all have prestigious fellowships and run think tanks and such. They support their own no matter what. Joe will always have a home with the worst people.

Stopping local school districts from making masking mandatory, no longer quarantining asymptomatic students, downplaying the effectiveness of vaccines - it would appear that the covid strategy of the DeSantis administration is to see what the mainstream medical community, the CDC, and most other medical professionals are advising, and then just do the opposite while promoting "freedom" and "not living in fear."

And they are backstopping it by using up so much of the regeneron supply that other states are having to ration out antibody treatments.

…Prentice's death has also opened up a firestorm of conspiracy theories from other local Republican Party officials, including one who called COVID-19 a "medically engineered virus" and suggested — without evidence — that his death was the result of wrongdoing on behalf of the hospital he was being treated at.

Jason Kimball, a fellow Hillsborough County GOP member and close friend of Prentice, even suggested that Tampa General Hospital was performing intubations illegally, Patch reported. Kimball, whose LinkedIn profile says he is a pharmacy technician at a local Walmart, called the procedure a "high-fatality protocol" in comments to the Tampa City Council.

"ER and ICU doctors are criminals and murderers," Kimball wrote on Facebook. "They intubate everyone and stick them on a ventilator for no reason, just 'out of precaution' as the doctor told me — without consent from the family. Tampa General Hospital is evil."…

These folks done lost they mind.

Fits with the apparently bankrupt “conservative” (Republican) strategy of the past 13 years. Whatever decent, thoughtful people with expertise try to accomplish for good…dishonestly demonize it whilst posturing and pretending to hold some absurd moral high ground.

They see this as a path to power, which is all they care about.

Brian Williams unleashed savage sign-off snark on his MSNBC news show Wednesday.

As he was closing out “The 11th Hour,” the host ran a clip from The Recount of anti-vaccine and anti-mask protesters sounding off at local board meetings. Williams called such gatherings “the backbone of our country” and noted that the video featured “the most imaginative” speakers.

A vignette showed one man screaming about Nazis and infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci. Then Williams riffed.

"Perhaps you remember your first edible."

Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn this week pushed a theory that COVID-19 vaccines are being snuck into our salad dressing.

Flynn was speaking this week to Clay Clark, the host of the conservative podcast "The Thrivetime Show," and Andrew Sorchini, a Beverly Hills-based precious metals dealer.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing. Have you seen this? I mean it's - and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World," Flynn said.

Brian Williams unleashed savage sign-off snark on his MSNBC news show Wednesday.

As he was closing out “The 11th Hour,” the host ran a clip from The Recount of anti-vaccine and anti-mask protesters sounding off at local board meetings. Williams called such gatherings “the backbone of our country” and noted that the video featured “the most imaginative” speakers.

A vignette showed one man screaming about Nazis and infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci. Then Williams riffed.

"Perhaps you remember your first edible."

Nothing is more thrilling and hilarious than MSNBC. Savage.

Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn this week pushed a theory that COVID-19 vaccines are being snuck into our salad dressing.

Flynn was speaking this week to Clay Clark, the host of the conservative podcast "The Thrivetime Show," and Andrew Sorchini, a Beverly Hills-based precious metals dealer.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing. Have you seen this? I mean it's - and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World," Flynn said.

Someone on Reddit replied to that quote with "if they're trying to get MAGA with food, they shouldn't be using salads."

Last edited:
Back