• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Fire up the "well that's too bad" gifs.

Lulz - The Colonel is willing to give 5:1 odds that FL will not pass NY in total COVID deaths.

Ph and any others who believe "this is not out of the question"... now is your chance to profit from your opinion/prediction.

Here is your opportunity to step up and put your money where your mouth (or keyboard?) is. [/URL]

Looks like by the end of the week…. Point still stands.

It’s absolute batshit crazy that deaths are 2x the previous peaks

5b9c22855dfbfc4081ccee4c525542de.png

It's a pity not a single one of you twats took me up on the wager proposed in July 2020 - Posters on the Tunnels could have really cleaned up on the 5:1 odds!!

FL still hovering around national average in age adjusted COVID mortality which unfortunately is a *sad trombone* for many on the Tunnels:

Most of the deaths in Florida are among unvaccinated people since the vaccine has been released. It's an unbelievable public health failure.

It's a pity not a single one of you twats took me up on the wager proposed in July 2020 - Posters on the Tunnels could have really cleaned up on the 5:1 odds!!

FL still hovering around national average in age adjusted COVID mortality which unfortunately is a *sad trombone* for many on the Tunnels:

So...you want to shift the discussion to a different set of numbers? From raw numbers to age adjusted death rates, in other words, you want to change the denominator.

So...you want to shift the discussion to a different set of numbers? From raw numbers to age adjusted death rates, in other words, you want to change the denominator.

I know you have trouble with reading comprehension but I clearly stated anyone would have won big if they had any balls and accepted my 5-1 wager from over a year ago on the total death prediction for FL vs. NY.

The age adjusted death rates is just another point of comparison for covid deaths in FL but doesn't impact the total death numbers.

Why don’t you take your age adjusted death rate and use it to correct the confounding effect age plays on the vaccination rate numbers in a state who’s population skews elderly.

I know you have trouble with reading comprehension but I clearly stated anyone would have won big if they had any balls and accepted my 5-1 wager from over a year ago on the total death prediction for FL vs. NY.

The age adjusted death rates is just another point of comparison for covid deaths in FL but doesn't impact the total death numbers.

In this post you mock a dyslexic person for having reading comprehension problems and a testicular cancer survivor for not have balls. Good, classy, compassionate conservatism!

However, I have less trouble with reading comprehension than you do with numbers and simple math. There is no way around the fact that the raw death numbers no longer supported your position so you picked out a different set of numbers to make your point, which as always, still stands.

Why don’t you take your age adjusted death rate and use it to correct the confounding effect age plays on the vaccination rate numbers in a state who’s population skews elderly.

The fact that Florida has a higher vaccination rate than many other states, but is still marching ahead and leading the nation in COVID cases and deaths over last few months actually highlights what a disastrous nightmare of mismanagement this whole thing has been.

Sorry to hear that - Had no idea as I don't live on these boards. But how in the world am I supposed to know you are dyslexic and battled testicular cancer?

Bonus points to Republican superhero, Ron DeSantis for these skyrocketing death tolls occurring months after a vaccine became widely available.

Back