• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Still #3 behind CA and TX.

Hold my beer.
-desantis

*apparently I misread that post. Sorry anus. You'll be able to celebrate soon. I'm guessing Corona and sombreros all around. Crap. Sorry. No covid beer. Guess it's back to bud light. Enjoy!

Similar to this story, one of the arguments for Ivermectin was that India had low covid rates in the fall of 2020 and many people in India were taking Ivermectin. They kept using Ivermectin, but then in the spring of this year India was absolutely crushed by covid. The Ivermectin advocates fail to mention that part of the story.

i guess he thinks it's a big burn that a person in their personal life might put on a mask when walking into the spotlight acting in an official capacity

Yeah if you’re trying to play off the good conservative not a Trump Republican, hinting at and posting stuff by people opposing mask and vaccine mandates is not the way to do it.

i mean, i don't wear my mask when im sitting in my office at my desk but i put it on when i walk out of my office and into the general space. like go to the bathroom or grabbing something from the fridge.

i mean, i don't wear my mask when im sitting in my office at my desk but i put it on when i walk out of my office and into the general space. like go to the bathroom or grabbing something from the fridge.

If you're next going to try to convince me that backstage at a press conference is analogous to a private office where you are alone (and "not a general space"), then we just need to save us both the time and agree that you like being lied to be the right people.

this is like the worst gotcha of all time

Seriously. We've got a most likely vaccinated person who we see briefly wasn't wearing a mask before putting a mask back on to speak in public before taking it off to make the speech. And the gotcha is that this man thinks children who can't get vaccinated and their school personnel should wear masks.

Seriously. We've got a most likely vaccinated person who we see briefly wasn't wearing a mask before putting a mask back on to speak in public before taking it off to make the speech. And the gotcha is that this man thinks children who can't get vaccinated and their school personnel should wear masks.

This guy is obviously a big believer in masks.

do you support masks for children in schools? you were big on in-person instruction, but is that a bridge too far in your mind?

do you support masks for children in schools? you were big on in-person instruction, but is that a bridge too far in your mind?

I think masks make sense. I wear one at work. My kids wear them at school. That's not the point. The point is that you all have descended to the point that you are not offended by a patently insincere performative gesture. If PH is right that he's "probably" vaccinated, then why is he engaging in the performative gesture? To protect himself for a 10 foot walk across the stage by himself. What scientist told him that?

So am I a hypocrite if I don't really care about this guy's performative gesture, but I take issue with jhmd's performative outrage?

Back