• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

So am I a hypocrite if I don't really care about this guy's performative gesture, but I take issue with jhmd's performative outrage?

Maybe not a hypocrit, but definitely a simp to your government.

I didn't see anyone within 6 feet of him, and for all I know he 1) just got a new disposable mask 2) just took a drink of water before speaking 3) was adjusting it or 4) just sucked some Republican Senator's cock behind that curtain (vaccinated, of course) and was putting his mask back on.

Nothing in that video suggests he does or doesn't "believe in" masks to curb the spread of COVID. You are floundering

I didn't see anyone within 6 feet of him, and for all I know he 1) just got a new disposable mask 2) just took a drink of water before speaking 3) was adjusting it or 4) just sucked some Republican Senator's cock behind that door (vaccinated, of course) and was putting his mask back on.

Nothing in that video suggests he does or doesn't "believe in" masks to curb the spread of COVID. You are floundering

Damn, you really will believe anything the Democrats tell you.

If you're next going to try to convince me that backstage at a press conference is analogous to a private office where you are alone (and "not a general space"), then we just need to save us both the time and agree that you like being lied to be the right people.

guess you've both got a lot in common.

huh? dude no Democrats have told me anything today, I'm responding to you and you sir, are no Democrat.

huh? dude no Democrats have told me anything today, I'm responding to you and you sir, are no Democrat.

There are two people in the video right beside him before he walks on stage. One lady in red dress and somebody else wearing blue. No, he doesn't believe in masks.

Please show video of the entirety of his time stage-side and how he conducted himself, then show a video of what is inside this man's heart, before declaring what he "believes in."

Until then, you may respectfully fuck off

Is a workplace with a vaccination mandate different than a school where students cannot be vaccinated?

Please show video of the entirety of his time stage-side and how he conducted himself, then show a video of what is inside this man's heart, before declaring what he "believes in."

Until then, you may respectfully fuck off

Some of the people, all of the time. Sad.

You guys are more willing to be lied to then I thought (and I was here for the peaceful protests of 2020).

This guy believes in masks like Urban Meyer believes in marriage.

What if this guy doesn’t believe in masks? Why do I give a shit what he believes since he had no scientific input into the formation of mask policies and is simply doing the job he was told to do.

It’s like watching a punt returner who reflexively fields a perfect punt at the one and at that point has no choice but to try and return it as if that was the plan all along.

I don't think anybody here actually cares about that guy except for you.

What if this guy doesn’t believe in masks? Why do I give a shit what he believes since he had no scientific input into the formation of mask policies and is simply doing the job he was told to do.

The problem is that job, at least in part, is "lie to people."

this is exactly like when Fox News will find some professor at Northwest Minnesota Tech who says we should lock up all conservatives, and they'll extrapolate it to be like "this is what the left is teaching college students !" to jh, this guy represents "the government."

Jh its hard to follow specifically what I need to feel deep hypocrisy about with the actions of this one guy. “Lie to the people” about what?

Yeah this would be like if the beatdown looking lady from Kentucky was finally issuing same-sex marriage licenses. You know that she didn’t personally believe in it but it is her job to do it because well she works for the government that has that stated position. Someone just needs to take the L and move on to their next fake outrage or false equivalency.

Back