• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

The anti vaccine people love to continue to not understand math, which is probably the least of their problems to begin with. The media also does a disservice by amplifying some random dumb fuck that won’t get vaccinated and quits their job. Like jhmd’s anecdotal bubble of “normal” Republicans when in reality everyone else supports Trump, in this case massive companies have like 95%+ vaccine compliance, some 120 random loud dumb as shit people get fired and it’s the workforce is collapsing where it’s like 2280 vaccinated verse 120 unvaccinated.

The anti vaccine people love to continue to not understand math, which is probably the least of their problems to begin with. The media also does a disservice by amplifying some random dumb fuck that won’t get vaccinated and quits their job. Like jhmd’s anecdotal bubble of “normal” Republicans when in reality everyone else supports Trump, in this case massive companies have like 95%+ vaccine compliance, some 120 random loud dumb as shit people get fired and it’s the workforce is collapsing where it’s like 2280 vaccinated verse 120 unvaccinated.

Wait for it...

Yeah you forgot to continue the bold for still supports Trump and thinks the election was stolen which was what was being talked about in the little example of the friends you circle jerk with and believe represents reality but hey you already knew that.

Yeah you forgot to continue the bold for still supports Trump and thinks the election was stolen which was what was being talked about in the little example of the friends you circle jerk with and believe represents reality but hey you already knew that.

The self-unawareness required to post this accusation in The Tunnels is impressive.

Amazing how many White men do not wear masks in public where the store clearly has a sign that says MASK REQUIRED.

At the grocery store yesterday there was exactly one person without a mask.

Middle aged white dude, wearing not just a Patriots jersey, but a fucking ANTONIO BROWN Patriots jersey.

How many ways can you tell me you are a piece of shit.

Middle aged white dude, wearing not just a Patriots jersey, but a fucking ANTONIO BROWN Patriots jersey.

He didn’t wear his UNC hat because they lost.

White dude in Costco wearing all camouflage and no mask. Took it off after he passed the entrance. Looked like an a-hole. Told the store manager he did not wear it because it did not work. Manager told him his membership card would not work at the register as well.

I need advice boys. Seriously.

I own a business and there's a dumbass that comes in here every week that handles the employees' uniforms and our rugs and all that stuff. He's mouthy and he always stops and runs his mouth at all the ladies in the office a while before he leaves. Lets just say his political views and his views on Covid and the vaccine dont exactly align with mine. And he loves to come in and talk crap about how stupid masks are and how the vaccine is BS etc. Now as Ive posted before I already have a huge problem here with my employees not getting vaccinated - over 90% here wont get it and they believe all the nonsense. Unreal. (did i mention one of them said he was afraid he might grow a 3rd arm and....? ha) So he will be here tomorrow and to this point I havent left my office and handled him. But I lie in wait now. Im so tired of his loud mouth and bringing his opinions in here.

What's the best move?

So, what should I do/say? Or should I just call his supervisor and tell them I dont want him here ever again? I want to rip this guy and I was absolutely steaming last week but held back somehow.

Does your agreement with the vendor (assuming it is your business that has the agreement) include a provision that states you have the ability to have any of the vendor employees at any time for any reason (or something like that). Not that you need it, because if I were you I would call the supervisor and just say you don't want the guy back -- being disruptive, inappropriate, etc., but it could be helpful to have in your back pocket.

Does your agreement with the vendor (assuming it is your business that has the agreement) include a provision that states you have the ability to have any of the vendor employees at any time for any reason (or something like that). Not that you need it, because if I were you I would call the supervisor and just say you don't want the guy back -- being disruptive, inappropriate, etc., but it could be helpful to have in your back pocket.

Yes. We can cancel at any time for any reason. I guess I will just call the supervisor. But damn I want to tell the guy what a dumbshit he is. It's just so tempting.

Last edited:
Yes. We can cancel at any time for any reason. I guess I will just call the supervisor. But damn I want to tell the guy what a dumbshit he is. It's just so tempting.

I don't think any good will come out of confronting the dumbshit guy, especially if some of your employees believe his nonsense. It would be best to address it as he is being disruptive or being inappropriate with the women in your office.

unsatisfying but your best move, imo.

Wait. I am TOTALLY pro vaccine and recently received my third Moderna, booster shot. I also have no problem throwing on a mask here in Aiken if the establishment asks me as some do.
BUT....I do NOT wear a mask in Costco, Publix or Loews or any establishment that does not require it. Nor do I feel I have to.
I was recently up in Charlotte and noticed mask requirements much more prevalent. Is NC just stricter than SC?
I def feel ok with what I do but obviously I might be like that "old white guy" you guys are burying......though I wouldn't be caught dead with a Patriot jersey on.
Was in Kiwah this past weekend and most signs said please wear a mask, if you are NOT vaccinated. Headed to Myrtle next week and expect the same.

I’m guessing masks where required if only one person wasn’t wearing one.

Yes, NC has a Dem governor and a lot of Dem control in cities/big counties, so yes, more mandates

I left out the word "removed"; from "...provision that states you have the ability to have any of the vendor employees removed at any time for any reason...", but you got the drift I think.

Call the supervisor, they will apppreciate you handling this professionally and the guy will still get a reprimand. Be very clear about why you need a new representative, it will also make you feel better and prevent part deux of the problem.

It's your business, run it how you want. Or you could light the dude up and call and demanda new rep. Not as smooth, but if you feel like you need to make a statement for your employees...

Back