• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Joe cares about one thing. Advancing his career. He doesn't give a shit who gets stepped on or used along the way

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

It’s easy to think the anti Vaxxers are literally digging their own grave, but when ya gotta fire one who’s otherwise exemplary and has like $10 in savings, refuses to take the final check/unemployment, and they’re so far in denial that they refuse to be fired and plan on showing up to work on Monday regardless and you’re gonna need security/police to send them away, it’s Un fun.

It’s easy to think the anti Vaxxers are literally digging their own grave, but when ya gotta fire one who’s otherwise exemplary and has like $10 in savings, refuses to take the final check/unemployment, and they’re so far in denial that they refuse to be fired and plan on showing up to work on Monday regardless and you’re gonna need security/police to send them away, it’s Un fun.

Tough stuff indeed. Please be careful for both yourself and your other employees. I have dealt with work place incidents in the past and you would be wise to have security on premises when he/she arrives and maintain their presence as long as you feasibly can. Refusing more than generous offers for a smooth exit strategy is a solid indication that the person is not at all rational and needs to be "handled" with extreme caution, no matter their past history. Please keep us posted.

Tough stuff indeed. Please be careful for both yourself and your other employees. I have dealt with work place incidents in the past and you would be wise to have security on premises when he/she arrives and maintain their presence as long as you feasibly can. Refusing more than generous offers for a smooth exit strategy is a solid indication that the person is not at all rational and needs to be "handled" with extreme caution, no matter their past history. Please keep us posted.

Nothing violent, but she and about 5 conscientious objectors showed up and so now I'm likely to pop up on a video somewhere on the deep web

Someone posted an obituary on the sports board of our very own BKF. Obituary doesn't mention cause of death. Wondering if COVID got him.

Someone posted an obituary on the sports board of our very own BKF. Obituary doesn't mention cause of death. Wondering if COVID got him.

My guess would be no, because they thanked and directed donations towards their local hospice organization, and most people who pass from COVID don’t make it to hospice.

Either way sad to hear.

BKF had a bout with cancer just a few years ago. He was public about it on the boards at one point.

My guess would be no, because they thanked and directed donations towards their local hospice organization, and most people who pass from COVID don’t make it to hospice.

Either way sad to hear.

Indeed. Very sad. RIP BKF.

Stephen Colbert on Tuesday discovered what may be the nation’s most backward school vaccination policy. And it was created ― of course ― in Florida.

Centner Academy, a private school in Miami, ordered students who received the COVID-19 vaccine to stay home for 30 days so they don’t expose others to any supposed harmful effects of the shot.

“Yeah, harmful effects,” Colbert repeated in disbelief. “That’s why I don’t wear helmets. How dare you confine my brain to my skull!”

As Colbert pointed out, the school is spreading lies, conspiracy theories and misinformation to the students and their families. But he also wondered if they take a similar approach to everything else.

“How do they do fire safety?” he wondered aloud, then took a guess. “Kids, if you catch fire, remember the three steps: Run, flame and hug!”

On Monday, Tritt announced that he would cancel shows at venues that have COVID-19 vaccines and/or testing mandates, telling Billboard.com that he is ”against forcing people to take medicine that they may not need and may not want.”

Hey Travis, Here's a quarter call someone who cares.

Back