• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

That Stephen Colbert is HILARIOUS - Is he taking his comedy genius on tour anytime soon?

How many of you have had someone you thought was a friend, or even a relative, send you a link to some of this nutjob's stuff imploring you to "educate yourself?"

My guess would be no, because they thanked and directed donations towards their local hospice organization, and most people who pass from COVID don’t make it to hospice.

Either way sad to hear.

Definitely sad. I corresponded with Bud off the boards until a couple years ago. He was always kind and a devoted family man who served his community. He was absolutely nuts about his grandkids. I'm certain his is missed by many.

On Monday, Tritt announced that he would cancel shows at venues that have COVID-19 vaccines and/or testing mandates, telling Billboard.com that he is ”against forcing people to take medicine that they may not need and may not want.”

Hey Travis, Here's a quarter call someone who cares.

See, now this bums me out. And this keeps happening. Tritt is one of the country artists who had music I actually liked and I kind of figured he was a good dude. And he may be, but now I know he's stupid. Keeps happening. i can't look at him or hear a song of his now and not know for sure that he's really stupid. This just keeps happening - like and admire someone then you find out between Trumpers and anti-vax etc that they're just stupid.

These people would just make me sad if they weren't screwing up things for the rest of us. As it is it's just maddening.

I had a similar reaction as you GD, but not for a celebrity but rather a burger chain.

Who knew stupidity was on their secret menu?

I had a similar reaction as you GD, but not for a celebrity but rather a burger chain.

Fuck. Culver's and Shake Shack it is, I guess.

Very overrated. Like maybe the most overrated food of all time.

i have never tried In-N-Out but i do find burgers from fast food very overrated, in general.

meh I like In n Out. I usually try and have some when in NV or CA. Double double Animal Style and Animal Style fries. Their fries on their own suck, but with Animal Style it's got enough goop to make them good.

Massively overrated.

Saying something is "overrated" does not mean it is terrible.

In-N-Out is undoubtedly overrated, but the burgers are also pretty great.

The fries are disgusting though, I can't even eat them

any burger that comes to you well done is crap. all fast food restaurants have to serve it to you that way because they use the worst meat available (to save money).

it is not worth the heart disease to eat that crap

in-n-out burgers are way too small and their fries are trash. whataburger, shake shack are both infinitely better

any burger that comes to you well done is crap. all fast food restaurants have to serve it to you that way because they use the worst meat available (to save money).

it is not worth the heart disease to eat that crap

Most smashburgers are cooked quick enough that there's no pink on the inside. I don't know for sure if In n Out is a smashburger, but griddle cooked.

Saying something is "overrated" does not mean it is terrible.

In-N-Out is undoubtedly overrated, but the burgers are also pretty great.

The fries are disgusting though, I can't even eat them

This man gets it.

Back