• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

People also have conversations people whose faces are covered at Halloween parties.

sort of presupposes that angus would get invited to a party. bold, Ph

Good one!!!

steve-urkel-confused.gif

If I am reading these data correctly, children who get the vaccine are twice as likely to incur fractured bones. Yikes!

I'm more concerned about the ravenous desire to eat copper and zinc after being vaccinated.

If I am reading these data correctly, children who get the vaccine are twice as likely to incur fractured bones. Yikes!

See, the kid became MAGNETIC!!!111!!11!!1

Because this mask business is getting old and I see tons of younger people not wearing masks.

Because this mask business is getting old and I see tons of younger people not wearing masks.

Like the old saying if so and so was going to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge would you follow them?

Does this mean I don't have to wear shoes and a shirt in the store? They have a sign saying I must have them on to enter the store. I have been wearing them longer than a mask and I guess it is getting old too.

Why is it always middle aged white dudes not wearing a mask in a store with a sign that says MASKS REQUIRED?

Because they’re the weakest, least secure, most ego-fragile segment of the population. Bonus points if they’re out of shape and/or bald.

I hate shopping (unless its the local dispensary, yo :cool:) but went to Costco to get a new TV the other day and it was white middle-aged women without the masks on. I tried to glare at them and give them my best stink eye and zero shits were given by them.

They’re the Karen wives of the gray goateed Oakley dadbods. The brave men and women who courageously select the most unenforceable honor system “help others out” policy to make their heroic stand.

Yep. These are the same Karens who ride 6 inches off your back bumper when you are in the left lane but can't go any faster because of the 200 cars in front of you who aren't going any faster, and in the mirror you can see their eyes down looking at their phones and only occasionally glancing up, so you just get in the right lane for dear life and they advance up to the next one.

9423316571_c9a25fa3e6_z.jpg

Back