Page 153 of 203 FirstFirst ... 53103143148149150151152153154155156157158163 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 4053

Thread: Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Rafi, if it makes you feel any better, literally 0% of this board believes anything 2&2 says on Covid, so I don't really think you could say his disinformation is spreading.
    Thanks, that does make me feel a bit better.

We got to this point because there are 2&2s all over the internet constantly spreading this garbage. I guess there are many motivations, and some just like to watch the world burn.

I disagree with you
    im going to ask here as on the pit thread but are the booster doses just the same formulation of the 2nd shot of pfizer/moderna or a separate thing?

Same formulation though dose changed significantly for new authorization for children.

after an army comes through and kills all the enemy soldiers and a shit ton of the civilians, the death rate in that town goes down later

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Rafi, if it makes you feel any better, literally 0% of this board believes anything 2&2 says on Covid, so I don't really think you could say his disinformation is spreading.
    Yeah but, 0% of 100 is better than 100% of 0.
    Birds are real.

Dickie Hemric
    COVID's endgame: Scientists have a clue about where SARS-CoV-2 is headed

Most likely for some time weíll see ups and downs and plenty more people dying from this. Over some time, however, likely our individual and collective immunity will render the Covid 19 as a mostly minor illness.

Probably.

And likely weíll get there faster and with less morbidity and mortality with increasing vaccination rates.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

More fun from the NY Times Pitchbot:

I disagree with you

Dickie Hemric
    Seems the dominant pattern.

The workplace vaccine mandates mostly seem to workÖmost folks end up complying.

Good.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    Seems the dominant pattern.

The workplace vaccine mandates mostly seem to workÖmost folks end up complying.

Good.
    Fascism is good?!?!
    Birds are real.

Dickie Hemric
    Exactly!

Birds are real.

Pope Pius IX would tell Emerald to stfu!

Is it just Christians that can be tracked or all of us? Important distinction.

Luciferase is a pretty sweet enzyme. Worked with firefly luciferase using it as a gene reporter for viral transcription where the viral promoter is acted on to produce luciferase, the substrate is added and light measured as the output of normal gene expression. The chemical reaction has like 75% of energy covered to light and is taken from bioluminescence or things like fireflies. Iím pretty sure luciferase would be degraded immediately if injected into your body, and even if it werenít you would be tracked byÖ. Lighting up? Which I guess is much different than oh I donít know just looking at your physical form to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Luciferase is a pretty sweet enzyme. Worked with firefly luciferase using it as a gene reporter for viral transcription where the viral promoter is acted on to produce luciferase, the substrate is added and light measured as the output of normal gene expression. The chemical reaction has like 75% of energy covered to light and is taken from bioluminescence or things like fireflies. Iím pretty sure luciferase would be degraded immediately if injected into your body, and even if it werenít you would be tracked byÖ. Lighting up? Which I guess is much different than oh I donít know just looking at your physical form to begin with.
    I think you are being tracked by the Devil.
    Birds are real.

Thatís just what THEY want you to believe. Iím going to do my own research.
    Birds are real.

Dickie Hemric
    Iíve got some relatives whut could hook you raaahhht up with sum reeeal good sourcesÖ