• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Rafi, if it makes you feel any better, literally 0% of this board believes anything 2&2 says on Covid, so I don't really think you could say his disinformation is spreading.

Thanks, that does make me feel a bit better.

We got to this point because there are 2&2s all over the internet constantly spreading this garbage. I guess there are many motivations, and some just like to watch the world burn.

im going to ask here as on the pit thread but are the booster doses just the same formulation of the 2nd shot of pfizer/moderna or a separate thing?

Same formulation though dose changed significantly for new authorization for children.

after an army comes through and kills all the enemy soldiers and a shit ton of the civilians, the death rate in that town goes down later

Rafi, if it makes you feel any better, literally 0% of this board believes anything 2&2 says on Covid, so I don't really think you could say his disinformation is spreading.

Yeah but, 0% of 100 is better than 100% of 0.

COVID's endgame: Scientists have a clue about where SARS-CoV-2 is headed

Most likely for some time we’ll see ups and downs and plenty more people dying from this. Over some time, however, likely our individual and collective immunity will render the Covid 19 as a mostly minor illness.

Probably.

And likely we’ll get there faster and with less morbidity and mortality with increasing vaccination rates.

More fun from the NY Times Pitchbot:

Seems the dominant pattern.

The workplace vaccine mandates mostly seem to work…most folks end up complying.

Good.

Is it just Christians that can be tracked or all of us? Important distinction.

Luciferase is a pretty sweet enzyme. Worked with firefly luciferase using it as a gene reporter for viral transcription where the viral promoter is acted on to produce luciferase, the substrate is added and light measured as the output of normal gene expression. The chemical reaction has like 75% of energy covered to light and is taken from bioluminescence or things like fireflies. I’m pretty sure luciferase would be degraded immediately if injected into your body, and even if it weren’t you would be tracked by…. Lighting up? Which I guess is much different than oh I don’t know just looking at your physical form to begin with.

Luciferase is a pretty sweet enzyme. Worked with firefly luciferase using it as a gene reporter for viral transcription where the viral promoter is acted on to produce luciferase, the substrate is added and light measured as the output of normal gene expression. The chemical reaction has like 75% of energy covered to light and is taken from bioluminescence or things like fireflies. I’m pretty sure luciferase would be degraded immediately if injected into your body, and even if it weren’t you would be tracked by…. Lighting up? Which I guess is much different than oh I don’t know just looking at your physical form to begin with.

I think you are being tracked by the Devil.

I’ve got some relatives whut could hook you raaahhht up with sum reeeal good sources…

Back