• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

yea, try it again

I'm not sure that's the way to go, because 1) it was already tried for a few months, 2) it takes more than a month to be fully vaccinated, 3) it takes 6+ months to be vaccinated + booster, and 4) omicron will tear through the US in the next few weeks so the vaccine approach would be too late to slow it down (plus, vaccines don't seem to slow the spread of omicron much, though they do prevent severe disease). Don't get me wrong, I'm all for more vaccinations (and boosters), but it's probably too late for the omicron wave.

Good people for sure, dem'ss and the government's fault they are the way that they are and we should just love them.

sarcasm aside - this story (a well written one!) reveals a lot about how caught up in meaning individuals can get and how it's not an essential quality of the human being but seems like ppl don't want to discuss that anymore so I'll let it go

Well, this will be fun.

Seems redundant since the vax already implanted a microchip.

Stolen:

Any zombie movie that doesn't show hoards of people running towards the zombies because they think it's all a liberal hoax won't be realistic.

Are you sitting down? Better take a seat.

I do feel like the biggest fail of this pandemic is that there are literally new pictures/videos on the news. We're a people and society that reacts strongest to videos (see George Floyd). When there's no video, we largely just ignore it. I'd have to think tons of videos of overran hospitals earlier in the pandemic would have resulted in a lot more vaccinations.

I agree. The lack of video aside from personal testimonies made it easy to develop a counter narrative.

Witnessing people struggling for days on end to breathe and dying in such a state does make a strong impression.

Back