• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

“Pronouns in bio people” Jesus Christ the burning resentment conservatives have for allies really tracks with the whole “great replacement” movement. These motherfuckers have been wearing stupid fucking red Trump hats, waving Trump flags, covering their cars in bumper stickers, but they have a problem with liberals putting a 10 letter description on their social media page. A fucking pathological disdain for any idea that might help a non-straight or non-white.

Tracks with the backlash College Republicans got for a boilerplate Happy Kwanzaa tweet.

Sad thing is white supremacy has more allies than inclusive multiculturalism.

Oh to be accused as “performative” by dickheads carrying AR-15s in Chipotle.

This is the thing that I don’t get about folks who are actual conservatives. How do you stomach being associated with such obvious assholes?

I mean, are you that butt-hurt that trickle-down was bullshit? So committed to the death penalty for minorities that you want to run with folks who would rather die than commit to the public welfare?

This is the thing that I don’t get about folks who are actual conservatives. How do you stomach being associated with such obvious assholes?

I mean, are you that butt-hurt that trickle-down was bullshit? So committed to the death penalty for minorities that you want to run with folks who would rather die than commit to the public welfare?

Easy answer. They are also assholes.

FISCMskXsAQ89V1

Better than hanging out with pronoun in bio people

despite being triple vaxed, little red lubette has Covid19, looks like everyone is gonna catch it sooner or later

And yet those who are vaxxed nearly always have fairly mild symptoms and recover quickly, while many of those who are unvaxxed either end up in the hospital or just dead. Go figure.

And the unvaccinated are breeding grounds for new variants.

It has been clear for a while that the chief benefit of being vaxed is mitigating the effects of the virus, when you get Covid19, not preventing the infection and its spread altogether. We are going to get new varieties of the virus no matter what, if for no other reason than the fact that you will not get everyone to take the vax in even any one western country, much less worldwide. Being vaxed does not prevent you from getting the virus, or spreading it. So, despite the best efforts to vax as many people as possible, we are going to have to get used to living with it. Consequently, we better start putting the emphasis on treatment ASAP.

By the way, I am triple vaxed.

Yeah, them scientists and pharmaceutical companies done been already/still working on therapeutics.

Also, maybe think of the vaccine as a prophylactic treatment.

Also, maybe think of the vaccine as a prophylactic treatment.

Finally, an honest assessment. They aren’t vaccines; they are therapeutics.

Now, just follow through with the policy implications that follow from this view, and we’ll welcome you back in the fold.

Finally, an honest assessment. They aren’t vaccines; they are therapeutics.

Now, just follow through with the policy implications that follow from this view, and we’ll welcome you back in the fold.

You are really making the argument that a vaccine isn't a vaccine? They are not therapeutics. They are vaccines.
There are a lot of people suffering, in part, because of evil people like you.

Why exactly are we predicting a red wave when within the past year they've convinced their base that voting is rigged so why bother voting and they've also disproportionally killed off their own voting base?

You are really making the argument that a vaccine isn't a vaccine? They are not therapeutics. They are vaccines.
There are a lot of people suffering, in part, because of evil people like you.

Exactly -- and this is what this piece of human garbage thinks is an "honest assessment".

Back