• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

How? You’ve been an apologist for “rural white nitwits” in the past.

Jesus Christ, you teach Sociology? How? Your complete inability to politically or culturally differentiate between groups of white people in a region casts a lot of doubt on your supposed area of academic expertise. The next time you want to refer to my “disdain” for old black voters you might want to check your own classist ignorant bias. I realize that electoral politics is your religion, but hopefully someday you will grow the fuck up, get a few more wrinkles on your brain and realize that not every white person with a rural zip code is a fucking white supremacist.

Last edited:
Heyyyyyy! I’m a rural white nitwit. But I have a 16 day Wordle win streak.

I differentiate between all kinds of groups of people. For example, here I was talking about the nitwits WakeandBake was talking about, not all rural white people. You broadly defend all rural white people as if they're without fail as you do in this post. You also broadly criticize suburbanites as well.

*** check your own classist ignorant bias. I realize that electoral politics is your religion, but hopefully someday you will grow the fuck up, get a few more wrinkles on your brain and realize that not every white person with a rural zip code is a fucking white supremacist.

When the reply should have been a reply-all.

I differentiate between all kinds of groups of people. For example, here I was talking about the nitwits WakeandBake was talking about, not all rural white people. You broadly defend all rural white people as if they're without fail as you do in this post. You also broadly criticize suburbanites as well.

Ok fine. I cheated on day 7.

Now just a minute there. Joe sometimes calls it Harris-Biden. So, which is it?

Was Biden anyone here's first choice? Pretty sure he only won the primary because Dems had to placate to the people in the midwest and Pennsylvania that were somehow still on the fence between Trump and *insert evil lib dem here*

I lYou broadly defend all rural white people as if they're without fail as you do in this post.

Incredible response here from you to repeat the exact same lazy generalization i’m accusing you of *in* your rebuttal to the accusation. The next time you want to stir this shit up with me please take a breath and reconsider.

Weird. That's not a "lazy generalization." That's a description of what you do. When people criticize any rural white people (i.e. the nitwits), you defend all rural white people.

I wasn't trying to "stir" shit. I asked you a straight-up question asking you to explain what seemed like a departure for you. You chose to dodge that question and accuse me of classism and attack my ability to do my job.

It takes some gumption to attack me for asking you a question and then claim to be the victim.

Last edited:
Now instead of threatening your daughters prom date with a gun when he arrives at the house we are just forcing her to take a plan B after they fuck

Trick question. He fucks and she gets fucked. She dressed slutty and deserved it.

I liked this thread better when people were making me feel ok about my shitty paying job.

Hey, you people talk about Covid or I'm going to be giving some of you a well earned timeout !

Turning yourselves into goose-stepping wet blankets in some sort of lubish dystopian fantasyland is not going to help solve the problem of covid, or much of anything else, for that matter.

What do you mean by "goose-stepping" in terms of addressing covid?

So Republicans are now simultaneously for and against testing?

Also, if you remove your unfunny quip from the end it does poke a hole in junebug’s pro-pandemic hindsight plan. I doubt the unvaxxed folks currently dying will be lining up for testing right at the onset of their symptoms. They’ll still be in the denial/ivermectin phase.

This is true. I am finding many of the unvaccinated aren't coming to me/real doctors when they are diagnosed. I am seeing them later when they tell me about taking ivermectin/azithromycin/hydroxychloroquine/zinc/etc. Once they have complications or things don't go the way they want, they have a renewed faith in doctors.
These vaccines are safe and very effective. Yet, there are still assholes out here spewing lies to undermine our effort to get past this pandemic together.
Look who is taking up space in our hospitals. It is unvaccinated. It's just that simple.
We have focused on vaccines and therapeutics. That argument is so stupid and not grounded in reality. Just because we want people to get vaccinated so we dramatically reduce the drain on our healthcare resources doesn't mean we aren't treating unvaccinated. You also can't argue that vaccines are not an effective strategy because of variants and then argue that monoclonal antibodies are. Though, the people arguing that point (junebug) don't really understand the science of why that argument doesn't make sense. They also don't want to be educated by those that do understand this. They will continue to confidently spew asinine arguments that don't even make sense, beyond just not being true.

It's simple, we need as much immunity in as many people as we can get, as fast as we can get it. That is how we get past this together. The best way to do that is through vaccination. Some want to get in the way of that. Why?

Vax to the max!

If 85% were vaxxed treatment and variants would be much less of an issue.
He's literally attempting to use the bully pulpit.
But remember, Trump's vaccine doesn't work if enough people don't get it; which makes it Biden's fault that we still have new variants, a partially shutdown economy, and supply chain issues. Therefore, Biden should have focused on therapeutics.

By the way, we still don't have a cure for polio, only a vaccine.
God Damn, when you're clowned by a serious bifftannen you know you've really fucked up

Back