• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Eliminate Mask requirements everywhere, require proof of vax to get admitted to hospital for COVID. Free market can create pop-up Ivermectin COVID hospitals for the unvaxxed. Problems solved everywhere. Fox News can kill off as much of their base as they want, and I'm not gonna die if I have a heart attack tomorrow cause of rube'ish donks.

Last edited:
Eliminate Mask requirements everywhere, require proof of vax to get admitted to hospital for COVID. Free market can create pop-up Ivermectin COVID hospitals for the unvaxxed. Problems solved everywhere. Fox News can kill off as much of their base as they want, and I'm not gonna die if I have a heart attack tomorrow cause of rube'ish donks.

First, do no harm...

Fair. I was not sure if a vaccine truther was bravely spreading lies and bs or telling the actual truth about vaccines. What a shit world we're in when I have to ask because

Fair. I was not sure if a vaccine truther was bravely spreading lies and bs or telling the actual truth about vaccines. What a shit world we're in when I have to ask because

Sorry I was posting from my phone and did not have enough specificity in my shit post.

The pro-pandemic political strategies pushed by folks like Junebug rely on the unseen efforts of nurses and doctors as a backstop. Or at least they choose not to see those efforts.

And yeah it’s basically just political strategy to keep the public outrage alive as long as possible to give their voters something to roll out of bed for. I don’t think Junebug really wants the pandemic to end until it’s been used as a millstone to hang around the Dems neck.

Sorry I was posting from my phone and did not have enough specificity in my shit post.

The pro-pandemic political strategies pushed by folks like Junebug rely on the unseen efforts of nurses and doctors as a backstop. Or at least they choose not to see those efforts.

And yeah it’s basically just political strategy to keep the public outrage alive as long as possible to give their voters something to roll out of bed for. I don’t think Junebug really wants the pandemic to end until it’s been used as a millstone to hang around the Dems neck.

Holy projection.

Can you be a little more specific? That's over 7,500 posts to go through.

I believe someone posted here some time ago that it was inevitable that anti-vaxxers would eventually start trying to overturn all vaccine mandates, not just covid. Looks like some in the GA legislature are taking the leap. Iron lungs for the win!

I watch WFU hoops on tv and see the entire student section without masks.

Just waiting for the covid outbreak within our team.

I watch WFU hoops on tv and see the entire student section without masks.

Just waiting for the covid outbreak within our team.

Reportedly there is a >99% vaccination rate among the student body and students were required to get a booster to return to campus this semester. A Covid outbreak is far more likely to come from playing FSU this weekend, where vaccine requirements are prohibited by the governor, than they are from Wake students.

Back