• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

I keep coming back to b2b's post and feel awful for that situation. Hope you have a chance to move somewhere else.

Thanks for your thoughts. Not to sound like a whiner and appreciate you indulging my venting. But being in a situation like this has made the pandemic way more difficult. I'm legit trying to do the best I can to not get myself, my wife, and my young family sick while also not getting my patients sick ( like a lot of doctors - I take care of a lot of older folks). Somehow I'm in the wrong? And, I'm not the guy beating the office over the head with stuff. I try and give them very basic information about why I'm vaccinated and mask. And yet here we are. I feel like I'm living in bizarro world. Everyone in the office has now had it at least twice. So I guess we're good for awhile longer. Best news is I'm packing my shit this summer and never coming back. Some stereotypes about states are rooted in fact. Alabama is one of them. Among other things, Blatant racism here like I couldn't have imagined. And I'm in the "progressive" part of the state.

Wait, a medical office doesn't believe in medical science. I really don't know what to say.

Trust me. It's very difficult to be around and a part of. There are shades of gray with certain issues. Vaccination and good masks to limit spread to patients isn't that area. But here we are. I'm surrounded by unbridled stupidity

For those that keep making flu comparisons:

They're in Toronto and Vancouver too blocking access to hospitals and limiting the mobility of first responders

The jokes just write themselves...

FK8LeMlXwAM14WV

:bowrofl:

It appears the posting of the unmasked classroom picture (now deleted) surrounded by masked children went well...

53884361-10485777-image-a-8_1644254124637.jpg

Feels like a very stugotz defense. I'm going to be racist but preface my racism with you're going to call my racism racist so I win and I'm not actually a racist. Doesn't work for these guys who only seem to get chubbies when calling out black people.

So kids who died from covid didn't really die from covid, they died because they had preexisting conditions and just happened to have covid. Makes sense.

"I didn't cheat on my wife. She cheated on me by not having sex with me. That naked woman is just because I was feeling sad."

Will any of the medical professionals on the Tunnels explain what changed with The Science TM over the past month or so for the governors in states like NY, NJ, and CT to drop mask mandates?

Back