• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Does "My body my choice" only apply to wearing a mask to protect others from a virus?

I guess not a Woman's right to choose?

Someone set a reminder, When Trump lite becomes President he is going to appoint this fuck stick as director of the CDC and set public health back decades.

Has Wake Forest made any statement distancing itself from this Ladapo whackjob whore?

If not, shameful.

Has Wake Forest made any statement distancing itself from this Ladapo whackjob whore?

If not, shameful.

There was a class notes update on Ladapo's new job and faculty position in the last issue of WF magazine. That's the only mention of him that I have seen.

If not, shameful.

You do realize that the overwhelming majority of donors are conservative, right?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) again tried to attack vaccines, but the detail at the center of her argument was completely wrong.

The conspiracy theorist and right-wing lawmaker, who last month was a key speaker at a white nationalist event, tried to blast coronavirus booster shots by comparing COVID-19 vaccines to other inoculations.

“I have never seen the CDC coming out, saying, ’Oh you’ve got to get your second polio shot, you gotta get your third, you gotta get your fourth,” she said.

The CDC has, in fact, said exactly that. The agency’s website explains that polio vaccination is a four-dose regimen and details when each shot should be given.

Has anyone traveled internationally recently and re-entered the US? Were you required to show a negative test to the airline before departing? There is an attestation form that American Airlines emailed me but the CDC site says that a negative test within one calendar day of returning is required.

Has anyone traveled internationally recently and re-entered the US? Were you required to show a negative test to the airline before departing? There is an attestation form that American Airlines emailed me but the CDC site says that a negative test within one calendar day of returning is required.

You need either an antigen/PCR test taken either the same day or the day before your return flight to the US OR proof of recovery.

Yes, a few weeks ago I had to have a negative test within one day to come back to the US.

Apparently when you buy sporting event tickets now there's a popup for COVID insurance in the event you can't go due to a positive test. I declined, so I gotta quarantine a week before the pitbull concert

Back