• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Those sneaky LibDems are at it again!

Those sneaky LibDems are at it again!

That is the stupidest shit I have heard since the last GOP representative talked. It’s like a competition of idiots!

I hear COVID-19 is God’s curse on conservatives because of their worship of false idols (Trump).

Q told me

That is the stupidest shit I have heard since the last GOP representative talked. It’s like a competition of idiots!

I hear COVID-19 is God’s curse on conservatives because of their worship of false idols (Trump).

Q told me

It is nice to see Cawthorn confirming Obama's assertion that conservatives really do just cling to their guns and religion.

90+% of the people still dying from COVID are unvaccinated…Q is till in strong in the stupid people.

I saw a good satirical tweet the other day that said something like: “Before the vaccines, 100% of COVID deaths were unvaccinated people; now, 98% of COVID deaths are unvaccinated people; the vaccine has done almost nothing.”

I saw a good satirical tweet the other day that said something like: “Before the vaccines, 100% of COVID deaths were unvaccinated people; now, 98% of COVID deaths are unvaccinated people; the vaccine has done almost nothing.”

Lol

Sadly, that will make sense to approximately 30 percent of our population.

It’s very close to 100 percent of folks winding up really sick or dying from Covid-19 now are unvaccinated.

Lol

Sadly, that will make sense to approximately 30 percent of our population.

It’s very close to 100 percent of folks winding up really sick or dying from Covid-19 now are unvaccinated.

Yeah, the replies were a mixed bag of “Lol” and “I told you so!”

To be faaaaaiiir covid 19 being sent as a punishment to conservatives worshipping false idols (trump) makes MOAR sense than hurricanes destroying Haiti for gay men marrying or whatever other nonsense evangrifticals come up with.

Yeah, I kinda expected it to die away with >55% vaccination rates and presumably fairly high prevalence of people having had it already in the unvaccinated. But a month or two ago we were consistently around 200 cases/day or less, and the past two days have been at 800/1000 cases in LA. Depressing

55% is well short of herd immunity. Those numbers don’t include children under 12 who we know are vectors for viruses.

55% is well short of herd immunity. Those numbers don’t include children under 12 who we know are vectors for viruses.

Gotta get the vaccinated percentage high enough so that a carrier/infected person is unlikely to contact an unva cinched person and pass on the virus. If the Delta variant is as transmissible as it has been seen to be, that value us somewhere in the 70%+ range.

Back