• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

On Newsmax he said that Dr. Fauci was "a punk who is trying to further his own career." He's saying this about an 80-year-old man who has been working for the federal government for something like 38 years. Some masterful projection on Mr. Cawthorn's part there. Always. Projecting.

Just got an e-mail that Duke Health System, Atrium Health, Cone Health, Novant Health, UNC Health, and Wake Forest Baptist Health will be mandating vaccines for employees with only limited exceptions for medical and religious reasons. Good.

Yep, good.

Coordinating to minimize losing employees unhappy with the mandate.

How will they verify religious exceptions? Sounds like an easy way out.

This is from the NYT this morning. Just one data point, but if it was only 2% in Texas, doesn’t seem like religious exemptions are going to be a big problem.

Before Houston Methodist became one of the first hospital systems in the U.S. to mandate Covid-19 vaccines, about 85 percent of its employees were vaccinated. After the mandate, the share rose to about 98 percent, with the remaining 2 percent receiving exemptions for medical or religious reasons, Bloomberg’s Carey Goldberg reported. Only about 0.6 percent of employees quit or were fired.

RT’d by former Panther great Derek Anderson. It all makes sense !

Weird use of the word “accidentally” because they clearly know what “coincidentally” means.

I am starting to get the vibes that the Vax isn't very effective against the Delta, Vaxxed people I know are going down to the Rona left and right at the moment.

Give me that booster.

Deandre Hopkins wildin' out on twitter right now. He would rather leave the NFL than get a potentially life saving vaccine.

I am starting to get the vibes that the Vax isn't very effective against the Delta, Vaxxed people I know are going down to the Rona left and right at the moment.

Give me that booster.

It’s definitely more transmissible, but vaccine still provides protection against severe illness

Back