• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

FQrgso8XMAIb1Bh

The judge who tossed mask mandate misunderstood public health law, legal experts say

"This is really a serious deviation from not just what we're trying to do to protect the public's health, but a misstatement of federal authority in emergencies to a great degree," Hodge said.

Fuse Brown agreed, suggesting the opinion amounted to a "breathtaking amount of political judicial activism" that "should chill us all."

"Even if we're skeptical about agencies or even about Congress's ability to make good judgments in this ... time, we certainly do not want these decisions to be in the hands of a single unelected judge," she said.

WakeBored (Junebug?) posts on the Pit occasionally.

You pose an excellent question. Typically, no. It is interesting that they all seemed to be gone now, though. Wasn't sure why.

I have no idea why they all seemed to leave at once, but I did notice that it seemed to happen around the same time as Russia invaded Ukraine. I guess it was hard to keep a troll job going when Russia was trying to wipe a smaller country off the map. If the GOP does well in the fall elections, as they certainly are predicted to do, I'm sure they'll all return asap to let all of us on the Tunnels Left know just how out of touch we all are with Real Americans and vaguely insist that the Democrats need to "change" to win elections, and so on.

Last edited:
I got my second booster today about six months after getting my first.

I got my second booster today about six months after getting my first.

Do you have a medical qualification or did you just go?

I’d like to get my second, but it’s still 50+, right?

"Second booster" implies four total shots? I had been thinking of the second overall shot as the first booster, but it has been a while.

Ph considers himself in a special class as a teacher on summer break. That said, if you feel like getting a second booster and a bunch of 50+ folks aren’t lined up, go for it.

I’ll probably get a second booster in June, which will be the sixth month since I had a booster in December.

I have no problem getting a 2nd booster. There's not a high demand and I'm not taking it from someone who needs it more.

I just think they'll turn me away and I don't want to waste my time.

We just booked an appointment at Publix, showed up, and got the vaccine. Our little one got his first booster and a Pub sub too.

Back