• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

2&2's whole police violence v vaccine side effects argument is a big juicy red herring wrapped in a straw-man with a pile of bad math to boot. He is making angus look cogent.

Yeah. My oldest turns 12 this summer. He’s very wary about going anywhere. I think he’d be very nervous about going back to school without it.

If all goes well the next few weeks, he should be able to get a Pfizer and possibly Moderna jab for his 12th birthday.

If all goes well the next few weeks, he should be able to get a Pfizer and possibly Moderna jab for his 12th birthday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...ans-kids-12-get-covid-vaccine-here-s-n1266333

"...the Food and Drug Administration is expected to approve Pfizer's request to amend its emergency use authorization to include adolescents ages 12 to 15 as early as next week, according to a senior administration official with knowledge of the situation."

A friend posted that her daughter’s pediatrician is already taking appointments. She set one for 2 weeks from today.

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Ugh. I canvassed for the woman on the right at the beginning. She started the local progressive caucus and won her school board race. They’ve been dealing with a lot of crap from the superintendent and Florida GOP.

Cuomo just told Broadway they can open in full capacity on 9/14. In my opinion, way too long to wait for the thousands of people who need to go back to work. .

They'll be going back to work pretty soon. It takes four months or more to do the rehearsals, stagework, promotion and marketing, etc to sell tickets to full Broadway shows. I'm guessing people will be starting back next week or the week after at the latest.

They'll be going back to work pretty soon. It takes four months or more to do the rehearsals, stagework, promotion and marketing, etc to sell tickets to full Broadway shows. I'm guessing people will be starting back next week or the week after at the latest.

Hope so: those guys (like so many) have taken a massive hit.

Anyone else have no issue with Pfizer earning millions (as reported today) on their vaccine?

Hope so: those guys (like so many) have taken a massive hit.

Anyone else have no issue with Pfizer earning millions (as reported today) on their vaccine?

Did they take millions in government money to create it? If so, then I do have issue with it.

moderna, j&j, astra seneca, and others got government cash for research but not Pfizer. All of them are selling doses to the government.

moderna, j&j, astra seneca, and others got government cash for research but not Pfizer. All of them are selling doses to the government.
Lol. Biontech got money from the german government. 375 million Euro.

Lol. Biontech got money from the german government. 375 million Euro.

Then I have no problems with Pfizer making money off the vaccine. It obviously depends on the contracts, but if a company wants to sell to countries that did not provide funding, that seems fine to me.

Pfizer filing for full US FDA approval for its Covid-19 vaccine. Going for authorization to use in everyone 16 and older. This is in addition to emergency use authorization for children age 12 and up.

Yeah, some people are acting like idiots about these fucking masks outdoors.

I have to wear a mask to go walk around at a golf tournament when it's 75 degrees with a 10 MPH breeze.

Back