• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Highly mutated variant.

Don’t know yet if it’s worse in terms of infectiousness or severity of illness. Or if the current vaccines will be effective against it. Need more time and data to tell. Could be a big (additional) problem but not necessarily.

How would new variants help Democrats?

It's the refrain many of my conservative friends were spouting last fall.

Oh yeah. That's a thing. Republicans think the Democrats who want people to get vaccinated against COVID actually want to keep COVID going in order to benefit from the mail-in voting that has traditionally benefited Democrats.

Unless you are in Utah and trumpublicans win because most people vote by mail in the state?

Scanning through that Tweet I initially thought "Cain? Herman Cain?" then I remembered how a made up virus affected him.

Scanning through that Tweet I initially thought "Cain? Herman Cain?" then I remembered how a made up virus affected him.

So, the CDC is controlling the South African government and health agencies forcing them to report made up variants?

So, the CDC is controlling the South African government and health agencies forcing them to report made up variants?

I mean every one of these stupid takes from Fox News falls apart with even a small amount of logic or reasonable thought. They really appeal to the lowest denominator.

I mean every one of these stupid takes from Fox News falls apart with even a small amount of logic or reasonable thought. They really appeal to the lowest denominator.

That's why Fox News has spent decades whittling down logic and reasonable thought from their audience and the mainstream media landscape.

Holy shit there can’t be anything more fucking ridiculously stupid than an anti vaxxer. Enough of this stupidity-for-profit jh and sailor and angus. Youre fucking everything up you assholes

You people have taken something as important as freedom and distorted it to profit from it like you do everything you touch. You people have no shame you money grubbing devils

You people have taken something as important as freedom and distorted it to profit from it like you do everything you touch. You people have no shame you money grubbing devils

I used to think that. Then I remembered that the Revolutionary War was fought by enslavers who sought freedom from paying taxes.

So “freedom” has always been about profit.

Back