• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Should have waited for the video, fuck this guy is such a pathetic tool. You can tell he knows the answer but can’t say it and so instead does whatever the fuck this is.

Should have waited for the video, fuck this guy is such a pathetic tool. You can tell he knows the answer but can’t say it and so instead does whatever the fuck this is.

Man, that is painful to watch.

Can we revoke this dude's diploma?

So now we know what 2&2 would’ve been like if he went to Duke med instead of Duke law.

When someone says "Thank you for your question," you know they don't want to answer it.

14 million Floridians are fully vaccinated and he's afraid to say what he knows is true.

wait why is he just being confirmed now, wasn't he appointed a while back? hasn't he been holding like policy speeches and shit?

wait why is he just being confirmed now, wasn't he appointed a while back? hasn't he been holding like policy speeches and shit?

I think it was some kind of recess appointment and now he is being fully confirmed....but he was given a tenured position at the UF Med School in January, without any faculty review or vote, so don't worry guys, he has a fall back.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some … people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our, ah, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for.

If we can't see the virus, how do we know what it looks like?

So immunocompromised business owners and employees are just shit out of luck. Why is it that “liberty” for conservatives always comes on behalf of the most privileged and at the expense of the most vulnerable? It’s fascism to force a cake shop to bake a cake for two men, but say the owner of that cake shop is on dialysis or has a wife with MS and they want to stay safe from unvaxxed customers? Tough shit. Completely fucking backwards priorities.

Back