• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to whitaker and then jefferson

Shit I'm thinking you may have been the one who beat me at Jefferson in the final. I lost in 5th grade (you would have been 4th) on the word alpaca. It was a real dick punch.

Why is Friday Pizza a thing? Was it the end of the long work week lets get the simplest thing that the kids love? It definitely was a thing my household, starting from chain pizza while super young, to local pizza, to finally homemade pizza every damn Friday for years.

The biggest hole in the entire "RJ threatened Junebug" is that if I ever was going to do something I wouldn't tell you until after it happened, if at all.

Why is Friday Pizza a thing? Was it the end of the long work week lets get the simplest thing that the kids love? It definitely was a thing my household, starting from chain pizza while super young, to local pizza, to finally homemade pizza every damn Friday for years.

Pertinent. We’re ordering pizza tonight

Shit I'm thinking you may have been the one who beat me at Jefferson in the final. I lost in 5th grade (you would have been 4th) on the word alpaca. It was a real dick punch.

lol i won in 3rd, 4th, and 5th, so it was definitely me

parents just want to order in on friday and booze

between talking about elementary school spelling bee champion status and talking about high school track in mafia chat it's a banner week for bragging about mediocre accomplishments for ole townie

we were a Sunday pizza family

laid out a blanket in the family room and ate pizza while watching the "helmet show" (NFL Primetime)

had the News and Observer out to reference which helmets where playing which

root beer for drinks

omg a pizzagate conspiracist would go nuts over this post

between talking about elementary school spelling bee champion status and talking about high school track in mafia chat it's a banner week for bragging about mediocre accomplishments for ole townie

Some of us played real sports, bro. We weren’t trying to be the best at exercising.

People in Philly, NY, Boston seem to go to their local places a lot more than chains. I can't remember ever ordering from Domino's or Pizza Hut when I lived in Philly and have very, very rarely done it in CA.

the word "nostalgia" was created to describe a certain type of pain :(

lol i won in 3rd, 4th, and 5th, so it was definitely me

I think that's how I spelled it and then Townie stepped and stole it from me. Mother fucker.

I also lost my 8th Geography Bee in around the 20th overtime question. This other kid and myself could not miss. We were like for 30/30 each. Then I just froze on a questions that haunts me to this day. The goddamn Galapagos Islands. My librarian at Jefferson Elementary (sup, Townie) went there and had us do projects on it for fucks sake. But i just froze and couldn't remember the name.

Charles Darwin can suck my dick

it's been five years since i made these posts and i don't really post on the boards much anymore but i just want you all to know that i still stand by every word of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back