• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
my greatest mediocre middle school quiz bowl victory was an overtime round where i knew the UK prime minister

if rjkarl ever figures out how to get to any of the other OGBoards iterations i will be unceremoniously banning him as soon as i notice*

*i am not actively monitoring ogboards 2.0 or ogboards 3.0 and ogboards 4.0 was deleted and ogboards 5.0 doesn't actually exist yet i think

i got to the state geography bee in middle school

i was super nervous and i studied world capitals for like a month but then none of the questions were about world capitals

it's pretty crazy that rj's rhetorical strategy hasn't changed in any way over the four years post-Fight

i mean, i could literally just copy and paste that middle post in here and it would be 100% relevant to his last post in the thread

wild

How many people wore a letter jacket in high school?

if rjkarl ever figures out how to get to any of the other OGBoards iterations i will be unceremoniously banning him as soon as i notice*

*i am not actively monitoring ogboards 2.0 or ogboards 3.0 and ogboards 4.0 was deleted and ogboards 5.0 doesn't actually exist yet i think

he'd have to be invited to oGboards2 i think

would you let him join ogboards6.0?

rhetoric PhD kory has really taken advantage of all the font features and *keyboard symbols* to maximize the inflection range of his posts

ĵ̸̧̨̛̱̪̮̦͇̣̞̬̠̣̩̲̈̇͂̐̂ͅụ̵̱͔̪͍̠͐̓̃͑̆́̔̓͂͒̚̕s̵̠̼̥̩̻̫̄̊̿̕̚t̴̛̘͇͈̆̈́̋͑̂̎̒̉͂́̅ ̵̼̬͆̓̅̿̏w̷͕͊̀̇́̈́͒̏̈͒̆̕̕̕a̷̧̙͈̜͚̣͓̲͍̹̭̗͓̜̩̒̓̇̔̈́̀͑̆͒̑͌̽͘͝ỉ̷̢̢͉̹͈̮̤̯̭͕͂͐t̶̗̭̹̙̖͉̭͓̥̝̋͊͛̒̌͌̅ ̷̭̽͌̏́̔ŭ̷̯̺ņ̵̱̺̦̗͉̗̝̥̝͝t̸̥̜̔͂̐͌͂̉͋̿̓͂̀͋̉͘ȋ̸̳́͛̑͆͌͘l̶̛̹̥͂̄́̔͘͝ ̸̧̰̹̝̰͓̞͖͓͚̦̪͇̩́̓͌͆̓̌͗̆̚͘͘t̸̨̢̡͔̩̪̻͔͎̦̝͉̠̘̦́̉͒̿͑̐̎͠ḩ̵̤̙̙̰̲̺̉̑e̷̡̫͚̪͙̻̣̟̮͐̂͐̄̓̐̄͂̓̒̐͝ͅͅ ̵̢̣͕̪̹̝̯͓̝̍̈́͌̋̍̀̚b̵͎̰̙̰̖̳̙̹̎̔̚o̸̜̱̖̫̱̊͑̋͑̃̌͆̎̆̎̈̚͜͜͜a̶̲̯̻͚̹̍͛̂͑̓̇́r̶̬̲͖̜̋̽d̶͚̞̘̼͔͉̠̫̖͎̉͋͜s̶̡͎̮̦̍̄̾ ̶̨̡̢͈͈̥̠͔͓̗͌̑͆̐̎̅̈́͝ê̵̼͔̝ñ̴̰̀̀̑̔̆͗̚ä̸̢̢̢͈̤͎̗͈͕͕̥͎̤́̊ͅb̵̮̻͌̆̑͊̈́̈̒̓̾ļ̸̢̫̙̘̒͊̅e̷̳͇̮̳̱̗̜̟̻̾̍̅͛̿̉s̸̱̠̬̘͕͔̳̪̬͌̉̉̂̓̔̈́̒̚̚͝ ̶͎̼͚͐̽̉̌͐̂̚ź̶̢̡̮̲̘͈͚̥̒͌̀͐̈́̑͆̌̈̕͘̕̕͝ạ̷̯͙̤̳̠̌̈l̷̢̧̫̖̙̯͉̬̙̳̈͜͜ͅg̵̙̺̖̲̥͔̮̲̼̞͍̐̽͗͆̇̓̀̂̂̏̌̈́͛͘͘ǒ̸̩͔̳̅̂͗́͌̆̈́͠ ̵͇̟̹̻̦̗̬̈ţ̶̹͈̖͇̳̙͖̣̘͑͛̑́̐͝e̴̢̫̝̝̅̎̽̊͗̓̓̕x̶͖͎̣͉̫͎͎̟̹̥̦̙͇̍̓͗̈́͗̑̏̉́͑͘̚t̷̮̼̃͒̀͗̐̒̋̑̇̈̎̎̂̄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back