• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ǫ̶̢̨̯̲̰̟̞͈͉͉̩͇̺̇̋̈͋͊̇Ḩ̵̣̞̒̇̅̃̅̒͗̈́͑̕͠ ̴͖͎̜̼̗̥̲̮̹̺̱͂̆͂́͠ͅͅS̸̛͕̥̜̭̻̭̜̪̭͈͛͒̒͒̽͌͘͝H̴̡̨͚̱̭͍̦̪̩͓̰̥̋̾̇̾̋͛̓̍̇͆̚͜I̶̢̩͎̙̥̩͚͚̪̹͌͊͒̌̈́̋̓͒̔̓̉̆̚Ţ̷̲̺̼͓̫͍͉͠

ĵ̸̧̨̛̱̪̮̦͇̣̞̬̠̣̩̲̈̇͂̐̂ͅụ̵̱͔̪͍̠͐̓̃͑̆́̔̓͂͒̚̕s̵̠̼̥̩̻̫̄̊̿̕̚t̴̛̘͇͈̆̈́̋͑̂̎̒̉͂́̅ ̵̼̬͆̓̅̿̏w̷͕͊̀̇́̈́͒̏̈͒̆̕̕̕a̷̧̙͈̜͚̣͓̲͍̹̭̗͓̜̩̒̓̇̔̈́̀͑̆͒̑͌̽͘͝ỉ̷̢̢͉̹͈̮̤̯̭͕͂͐t̶̗̭̹̙̖͉̭͓̥̝̋͊͛̒̌͌̅ ̷̭̽͌̏́̔ŭ̷̯̺ņ̵̱̺̦̗͉̗̝̥̝͝t̸̥̜̔͂̐͌͂̉͋̿̓͂̀͋̉͘ȋ̸̳́͛̑͆͌͘l̶̛̹̥͂̄́̔͘͝ ̸̧̰̹̝̰͓̞͖͓͚̦̪͇̩́̓͌͆̓̌͗̆̚͘͘t̸̨̢̡͔̩̪̻͔͎̦̝͉̠̘̦́̉͒̿͑̐̎͠ḩ̵̤̙̙̰̲̺̉̑e̷̡̫͚̪͙̻̣̟̮͐̂͐̄̓̐̄͂̓̒̐͝ͅͅ ̵̢̣͕̪̹̝̯͓̝̍̈́͌̋̍̀̚b̵͎̰̙̰̖̳̙̹̎̔̚o̸̜̱̖̫̱̊͑̋͑̃̌͆̎̆̎̈̚͜͜͜a̶̲̯̻͚̹̍͛̂͑̓̇́r̶̬̲͖̜̋̽d̶͚̞̘̼͔͉̠̫̖͎̉͋͜s̶̡͎̮̦̍̄̾ ̶̨̡̢͈͈̥̠͔͓̗͌̑͆̐̎̅̈́͝ê̵̼͔̝ñ̴̰̀̀̑̔̆͗̚ä̸̢̢̢͈̤͎̗͈͕͕̥͎̤́̊ͅb̵̮̻͌̆̑͊̈́̈̒̓̾ļ̸̢̫̙̘̒͊̅e̷̳͇̮̳̱̗̜̟̻̾̍̅͛̿̉s̸̱̠̬̘͕͔̳̪̬͌̉̉̂̓̔̈́̒̚̚͝ ̶͎̼͚͐̽̉̌͐̂̚ź̶̢̡̮̲̘͈͚̥̒͌̀͐̈́̑͆̌̈̕͘̕̕͝ạ̷̯͙̤̳̠̌̈l̷̢̧̫̖̙̯͉̬̙̳̈͜͜ͅg̵̙̺̖̲̥͔̮̲̼̞͍̐̽͗͆̇̓̀̂̂̏̌̈́͛͘͘ǒ̸̩͔̳̅̂͗́͌̆̈́͠ ̵͇̟̹̻̦̗̬̈ţ̶̹͈̖͇̳̙͖̣̘͑͛̑́̐͝e̴̢̫̝̝̅̎̽̊͗̓̓̕x̶͖͎̣͉̫͎͎̟̹̥̦̙͇̍̓͗̈́͗̑̏̉́͑͘̚t̷̮̼̃͒̀͗̐̒̋̑̇̈̎̎̂̄

a Something Awful meme approaches!

it's been five years since i made these posts and i don't really post on the boards much anymore but i just want you all to know that i still stand by every word of them

giphy.gif

Had never seen these posts lol

How many people wore a letter jacket in high school?

I don't think I ever ordered mine, and if I did I never actually wore it. I bet there is a significant overlap in people who wore their letter jacket and people wore their class ring.

in the golden age of chat threds we were going through them like one a week

team emo and the bish monte crew

i joined too late to make a boards team but i like to think that someday team friendship applications will reopen

won the school geography bee in 7th and 8th grades, runner-up in 6th. went to the state bee in 8th but did poorly.

had a letter in debate in high school but that was just our teacher was given a box of them and handed them out. I posted on the politics board that I'm like 80% sure I debated against Matt Gaetz in HS if he did the same type of debate I did. he went to our rival debate school and we were in HS at the same time.

we won the county quiz bowl team in high school that was broadcast on the local public access channel.

our middle school won nationals in academic league, but i didn't make the team that went to finals

larry wise was too stacked

Just called the CVS near us to ask if they are providing flu shots (as recommended by my wife's OBGYN) and both times I've been on hold for a couple moments, connected to the pharmacy, asked my question, been back on hold, and then hung up on.

So this is fun.

a question that came up on a friend zoom call last night

have you all experienced a surge of people brew walking in your neighborhoods? just openly drinking and walking?

Just called the CVS near us to ask if they are providing flu shots (as recommended by my wife's OBGYN) and both times I've been on hold for a couple moments, connected to the pharmacy, asked my question, been back on hold, and then hung up on.

So this is fun.

check Target. I had to get one when we got our baby and a few of the CVSs I called were out but I was at Target and they had a sign up they had them.

the thing i am most scared about being a parent is what if my dog eats my baby

oh are we not doing rapid fire chat thread ok i'll go make lunch

has your dog given you any reason to hold this anxiety or is it being forced on you from a source outside your home

has your dog given you any reason to hold this anxiety or is it being forced on you from a source outside your home

my dog is a little nuts, we've trained her pretty well by now but she's got some reactivity problems. i'm hoping she will bond with the baby once wife is more visibly pregnant and then be chill about it once we bring babytownie home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back