• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won the spelling bee and made it to the regional finals.

The person giving the words couldn’t pronounce them for shit. Multiple kids got rung up because she couldn’t pronounce the words.

I got bounced on indecisively which she inexplicably pronounced multiple times as “indecisably”.

Gave the most vague uses in sentences.

my dog is a little nuts, we've trained her pretty well by now but she's got some reactivity problems. i'm hoping she will bond with the baby once wife is more visibly pregnant and then be chill about it once we bring babytownie home

how old is the pup? looks like 4 or 5 based on the insta

at what age are a child and, say, a golden retriever equal fighting opponents?

a question that came up on a friend zoom call last night

have you all experienced a surge of people brew walking in your neighborhoods? just openly drinking and walking?

I often like to combine the shirtlessness and the beer stroll. I just wish we had more neighbors. I'm peacocking, and there's really nobody to fluff my feathers for.

obviously tons of caveats on the child-dog fight question, but typically developing average male child

at what age are a child and, say, a golden retriever equal fighting opponents?

Like a full blown golden? Shit, when the kid is old enough to figure out how to use a gun, maybe.

I love goldens, but they're big dogs, and they're basically puppies for 3/4's of their lives.

yeah having a hard time imagining a really aggressive golden, not that i don't think they're capable of it.

a question that came up on a friend zoom call last night

have you all experienced a surge of people brew walking in your neighborhoods? just openly drinking and walking?

i certainly am doing a daily margarita walk

Get your shit together and get this moving, chat thread. What are you, working?

I am about to play nba2k20 on my x box because I’ve concluded all my important business affairs for the week

I am about to play nba2k20 on my x box because I’ve concluded all my important business affairs for the week

I'm going to go run, because after I run I won't feel bad about drinking. I really want to start drinking.

When you play nba 2k20 on x box you can play with the 76ers and even with their star Joel Embiid. It’s fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back