• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons also rules

Though inexplicably he can’t shoot in this game! Imagine that shit

i love the 2k card you can buy where simmons' skills are maxed except for his 3 which gets like a B+ because they couldn't even bring themselves to go that far. fantasy has a limit.

I might go for a walk around the neighborhood, so later when I'm trying to run, it's not after a few days of doing zero. But allergies are also killing me now. It is nice out though. Then I probably have to do some transcription work. Transcription work sucks. It's cool to listen to people I guess, but you can only listen to like five seconds, then go back and correct, then listen again, etc. etc.

Been listening to Bill Withers all morning and contemplating shit.

I spend an unhealthy amount of time missing Rico on the boards and wondering what has happened to him. Somebody tell him I think about him, k.

I spend an unhealthy amount of time missing Rico on the boards and wondering what has happened to him. Somebody tell him I think about him, k.

He's fine. Just not checking the boards or perhaps reading but not posting.

I'm going to go run, because after I run I won't feel bad about drinking. I really want to start drinking.

I determined that if the grill was on, I was good to go with a beer.

Might as well keep the train rolling.

You keeping on top of ur macros in these difficult times DeacHead?

I don’t recall ever having formal spelling bees, geography bees, etc. I think we had a quick spelling bee in our 6th grade classroom once, probably bc the teacher needed to kill time. Too bad, I was a spelling weapon although I’d definitely be prone to brain farts when reciting the letters. Why don’t they let you use pencil/paper to write out the words in those? If you don’t know, it’s not like writing will help much.

check Target. I had to get one when we got our baby and a few of the CVSs I called were out but I was at Target and they had a sign up they had them.

Went to Publix because apparently they are one of the few places still doing the shot, called ahead and confirmed. Got there and the nurse tells me that they don't have any masks right now and she isn't allowed to give shots without one during the pandemic. Was very cool about it. She also said that they were getting ready to send all their flu shots off. So looks like I'm not getting one.

Anyways since I was already breathing the infected air, I used the opportunity to do some fill-in-the-cracks grocery shop (we ordered bulk stuff online from Lowe's which should arrive tomorrow) and buy a bunch of booze and fun foods. Ended up being quite the enjoyable jaunt. Hopefully I don't have the Rona.

Last edited:
our middle school won nationals in academic league, but i didn't make the team that went to finals

larry wise was too stacked

Missed this earlier and unable to give rep. Sick Larry Wise name drop. He later became an Academic Team nemesis when he was at RJR. I think he was math though because I remember crushing them in SS.

I'm going to go run, because after I run I won't feel bad about drinking. I really want to start drinking.

I'm prepping to do this myself. I also ate a late brunch and want to eat soon, but feel like running should happen first.

Currently on day eight of running three miles every day.

I'm prepping to do this myself. I also ate a late brunch and want to eat soon, but feel like running should happen first.

Currently on day eight of running three miles every day.

Congrats. How the knees and ankles holding up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back