• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
74lirquirtl01.png

Yes tho I’ve posted about it in nearly the same words before and it’s especially poignant now when you feel a little walled in

In 1918 you’d be stuck at home trying to learn what you could in the newspapers or by word of mouth

During the plague you essentially had town criers and missives and shit

Does the fact that I can get an RSS feed of Covid-19 preprints from around the world every morning and listen to podcasts about the medical supply chain and behavioral economists musing about retail fluctuations materially change my living situation at home?

Sorry I didn’t deliver on any good CT content last night folks. I tend to get pretty comatose when we take edibles so I was just kind of sunken into my couch. Also potentially that edible was a bit more than 20 mg. Our friend who works at a dispensary made them herself and mailed them to us so it’s kind of a grab bag. Another sensational day here in NC. Took the dogs for a long walk this morning then rode our bikes downtown to grab coffee (zero contact ftw) and social distanced for a bit at the park with some friends.

"Social distancing" may be the wrong term to use. Physical distancing is the desired behavior. Stay at least 6 feet away from other people.

Social closeness via phone, text, Facetime, chat, Facebook and many more ways than I care to list is OK, and even encouraged.

Sorry I didn’t deliver on any good CT content last night folks. I tend to get pretty comatose when we take edibles so I was just kind of sunken into my couch. Also potentially that edible was a bit more than 20 mg. Our friend who works at a dispensary made them herself and mailed them to us so it’s kind of a grab bag. Another sensational day here in NC. Took the dogs for a long walk this morning then rode our bikes downtown to grab coffee (zero contact ftw) and social distanced for a bit at the park with some friends.

Do you have any more

Can drive to Durham and pick up and will social distance like a champ

Do you have any more

Can drive to Durham and pick up and will social distance like a champ

Yepp. If you PM me I can drop toss some in a Ziplock and leave them for you in my mailbox or something.

Got the garden tilled this morning. Gonna plant heavy since I’m gonna be around to tend it. If only the deer in my area practiced social distancing from my fucking tomatoes.

Can also just meet you someplace close by if you want Juice.

Yo townie, what you write about high school track on mafia thread?

I've been in Raleigh for a month, but only here for a family thing that's become a bigger deal because of the virus

probably here for a month more

not much to go back to in Chicago right now -- digging having a real spring (but dear god the pollen)

I, too, tend to get comatose. Especially taking anything over 10mg. 20 would have ZONKED me fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back