• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 NBA Draft Thread - 90 Players Declared So Far

Pilchard

Reaction score
Well, we should've had an NCAA Champ crowned last night, and watched the "One Shining Moment" montage.

With the NCAA hoop season over, its time for NBA draft speculation to get into full gear. So far, 90 players have declared (only 60 players get picked), including 2 HS players (one of them is Kenyon Martin Jr. - his dad was the Number 1 pick in the 2000 draft).

Here is the list of current college players that have declared for the NBA draft:https://watchstadium.com/stadiums-2020-nba-draft-entry-tracker-03-31-2020/.

Here are the ACC players that have declared:

Aamir Simms, 6-8, 240, F, Jr., Clemson

Tre Jones, 6-3, 185, PG, So., Duke

Cassius Stanley, 6-6, 195, SG, Fr., Duke

Devin Vassell, 6-6, 180, SG-SF, So., Florida State

Patrick Williams, 6-8, 225, SF, Fr., Florida State

Jordan Nwora, 6-7, 225, F, Jr., Louisville

Devon Daniels, 6-5, 205, SG, RS Jr., NC State

D.J. Funderburk, 6-10, 225, PF, RS Jr., NC State

Elijah Hughes, 6-6, 215, SF, RS Jr., Syracuse

No Deacs for now.

Last edited:
Surprised most that Sarr hasn't declared. Would think he would want to know how close he is to lottery.

Also would expect Chaundee to want an eval.

I had to look up Aamir Simms from Clemson- this is more of a reflection on me but I never heard of that guy! As a junior he averaged 13 and 7 on mediocre at best team.

saw that the top 2020 guy is gonna go the G-League route

wouldn't be draft eligible this year, but gotta figure a lot of dudes look at going that route with the season being uncertain for next year anyways

Back