• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NY Times calls out Coumo & DeBlasio for delayed coronavirus reponse

Nahhh see, maybe that article has some truth too it, but this is total Bullshit because of two points. The first being the blatant hypocrisy of crying for years that the that NY Times is FAKE NEWS, then sharing there stuff claiming a "GOTCHA" moment when it supports your narrative. The second is that you would NEVER acknowledge that Trump could have acted sooner, or hell, done even the slightest smallest thing differently to help in any of this. I keep an open mind and would love to have an honest conversation about what Trump has done vs not done well during this, but i get the feeling you have no interest in having an honest conversation. Just want to stick it to the libs at all costs

Sounds like you and the others on here have Trump Derangement Syndrome. When he gets re-elected in November, you all are going to go batshit crazy along with everybody on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN & MSNBC. Maddow's lip may curl the other way and little Chuckie Todd may have a stroke.

Sounds like you and the others on here have Trump Derangement Syndrome. When he gets re-elected in November, you all are going to go batshit crazy along with everybody on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN & MSNBC. Maddow's lip may curl the other way and little Chuckie Todd may have a stroke.

Nice response, he asked if you could list things trump has done well and things he has failed at during this crises and you respond with a Fox talking point statement. Like I said, nice response.

The middle school girls you ref have more critical thinking skills than you do.

Nice response, he asked if you could list things trump has done well and things he has failed at during this crises and you respond with a Fox talking point statement. Like I said, nice response.

He probably doesn't care what Trump has done, good or bad. It's all about owning the libs and pissing them off. That's all that matters. People dying? Who cares - we're owning the libs! Causing liberals pain seems to be the one joy in life these people have left.

He probably doesn't care what Trump has done, good or bad. It's all about owning the libs and pissing them off. That's all that matters. People dying? Who cares - we're owning the libs! Causing liberals pain seems to be the one joy in life these people have left.

Right. And he didn’t even answer any of the follow up questions. That’s all being a republican is about nowadays, “dem bad pub good.” That and judges. If I were a proud, chest thumping conservative like the Reff I’d be wondering how in the hell my party of Reagan resulted in Donald Trump. But self reflection, critical thought, and honest awareness isn’t something conservatives seem to do nowadays.

It's really that hard for you to see how the party of Reagan resulted in Donald Trump?

Guess what I’m saying is the party that claims to be the moral majority and above it all has been exposed to be full of shit and you’d think the party’s own proud members would realize that but Fox News has won

Guess what I’m saying is the party that claims to be the moral majority and above it all has been exposed to be full of shit and you’d think the party’s own proud members would realize that but Fox News has won

Here’s the “secret”, they always knew it was full and of shit. The leaders of the moral majority were especially aware.

Evangelical Christians being drawn to authoritarian figures is not a bug, it is a feature.

Back