• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do You Think You Will Get Coronavirus ?

Do You Think You Will Get Coronavirus ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if its still going around in august we will all have resigned ourselves to the fact that we're all getting it and just take our chances. 25% of americans can't not earn for 6 months.

Good luck convincing the PTA moms and dads who actually run the school system of that. Most of the higher ups in the school systems are nothing more than low level politicians.

I'm somewhere between "it's inevitable" and "I'll live like a hermit til a vaccine"

Cause I'm gonna live like a hermit til there's a vaccine, but also I feel like that doesn't necessarily prevent me from getting it

This is where I am as well. We may get it eventually but doing our duty serving the country and our fellow citizens but staying the f home.

Also pole fail: praying the corona away

if its still going around in august we will all have resigned ourselves to the fact that we're all getting it and just take our chances. 25% of americans can't not earn for 6 months.

We have social programs designed for seniors to not earn for 20 years, we can go a year without earning. Just stop with the nonsense that we need to print enough money so that everyone pays their rent like they did before. Just have the government give people food and moratorium on rent/mortgage payments and that's it. It ain't the worst thing in the world for all the landlords to get screwed and the price of housing to crash.

I had about a weeklong cough, but it also started about 2 weeks after having my last cigarette. Hoping I had it, but doubt I did. Some very minor fatigue for a day or two here and there as well.

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that I had it back in November/December. I was as sick as I've ever been in my life, with a fever, shortness of breath, the worst cough I've ever had, and felt completely drained of all energy. All of these symptoms lasted 2-3 weeks (during which i barely left the couch), though I also lost my voice during this whole mess for about 6 weeks (literally couldn't speak a word). Went to the doctor a number of times and they had no idea what was wrong with me other than "you have some kind of viral infection."

I'm somewhere between "it's inevitable" and "I'll live like a hermit til a vaccine"

Cause I'm gonna live like a hermit til there's a vaccine, but also I feel like that doesn't necessarily prevent me from getting it

This, but I am still making store runs every week or so and have things ordered to the house.

Only a matter of time...

If all you guys got it earlier, then you were unwitting spreaders and caused a hot spot in your locale. Did that happen?

This thing may behave more like HIV than SARS, in which case a lockdown seems almost pointless and almost everybody will get it.

No symptoms as of yet and I’ve been pretty good when going out about wearing gloves and now a mask. Wife too. But whether it’s mail or amazon or something else, there seems to be the feeling of inevitability. I figure if I stay drunk and hungover, I’ll never know if I get sick.

This thing may behave more like HIV than SARS, in which case a lockdown seems almost pointless and almost everybody will get it.

No symptoms as of yet and I’ve been pretty good when going out about wearing gloves and now a mask. Wife too. But whether it’s mail or amazon or something else, there seems to be the feeling of inevitability. I figure if I stay drunk and hungover, I’ll never know if I get sick.

Good plan. I see no downside.

We have social programs designed for seniors to not earn for 20 years, we can go a year without earning. Just stop with the nonsense that we need to print enough money so that everyone pays their rent like they did before. Just have the government give people food and moratorium on rent/mortgage payments and that's it. It ain't the worst thing in the world for all the landlords to get screwed and the price of housing to crash.

I had about a weeklong cough, but it also started about 2 weeks after having my last cigarette. Hoping I had it, but doubt I did. Some very minor fatigue for a day or two here and there as well.

Let them eat cake.

Was around someone that tested positive for it 2 weeks ago. Problem for me...its allergy time. I feel like crap this time of year, every year. I think its my allergies, but it might be the 'rona. Who knows.

After 3 weeks of basketball workouts, I don't see any way I don't get this.

2&2 died for our coronavirus sins so that we may live, anyone posting on the boards is good to go.

Back