• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do You Think You Will Get Coronavirus ?

Do You Think You Will Get Coronavirus ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Serious question. I'm not distinguishing between the virus and the disease because I'm an MBA, not an MD. So a vaccine is probably still a year or so away. Do you think you can keep up living like a hermit and social distancing long enough to completely catch the virus before the vaccine is available ?

Just found out a colleague of mine I definitely shook hands with at least once the 8th of March died of it yesterday. Havent really looked into the illness cycle, but I have convinced myself that I 100% had it, but with little or no symptoms.

had a moderate cough five days ago - been exhausted for the last few days - no fever or trouble breathing though

honestly not sure if it's the thing or what

ATS and I will survive, probs without symptoms because we’ve developed our pecs.

The rest of y’all birdchests are fucked though.

Sorry da. Just read your post and realized it’s crazy shitty to make a joke two posts down from where you talk about losing a colleague. My apologies.

Feels like I probably either already have it and was just asymptomatic, or will definitely get it in the next few months. At some point, the lockdown will end and the wildfire spread will restart with ease. Hopefully the jamokes in charge will hold out long enough for there to be some semblance of a vaccine or post-diagnosis treatment in place.

I have to go back to work Tuesday in a hospital. I'll be taking as many precautions as I can but it's probably inevitable

I think it’s an inevitability so I hope my increasingly healthy lifestyle will give me a better chance should my case become symptomatic.

Nah, thankfully I live in a stand alone house in a state with a halfway decent governor.

Nah, thankfully I live in a stand alone house in a state with a halfway decent governor.

Dude if it’s not cleared and we go back to school in August, one of those walking germ factories is sneezing on you.

Dude if it’s not cleared and we go back to school in August, one of those walking germ factories is sneezing on you.

I thought about that, but if it still going around in August I don't thing we'll go back.

wife thinks we all had it the week before the lockdowns started. it would be interesting to get that anti-body test

I'm somewhere between "it's inevitable" and "I'll live like a hermit til a vaccine"

Cause I'm gonna live like a hermit til there's a vaccine, but also I feel like that doesn't necessarily prevent me from getting it

I thought about that, but if it still going around in August I don't thing we'll go back.

if its still going around in august we will all have resigned ourselves to the fact that we're all getting it and just take our chances. 25% of americans can't not earn for 6 months.

if its still going around in august we will all have resigned ourselves to the fact that we're all getting it and just take our chances. 25% of americans can't not earn for 6 months.

yeah but the stock market is doing great

We're definitely going to see an increase in voter turnout for governor and other local elections in the next few years.

Haha j/k, that will never happen because there are no consequences and nothing fucking matters.

Back