• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

You completely ignored Coach O's comment about investigating Trump too. Strange how you accuse Democrats of being biased here, yet you have nothing to say about your hero Trump, who admitted on tape to sexual assault, and bragged about it. Instead, it's "let's investigate only Biden - and not Trump." Strange how Republicans now want Biden to resign, but have nothing at all to say about Trump, and haven't for four years. Unless Republicans are willing to to do something about Trump (and they aren't/won't), it's hard to see how their yelling about Biden is ever going to be taken seriously. Not that the charges against Biden shouldn't be taken seriously, but almost no one is going to take their cue from Trumpites on this issue, because they lost their credibility on this subject a long time ago.

Democrats & the media have been TOTALLY biased against Trump and any conservatives and absolutely left leaning when it comes to not wanting to investigate anything on Biden. Whether it is his son's China & Ukraine deals, his son Hunter meeting a stripper, getting her pregnant and then not wanting to pay her child support and having Daddy Joe play the almighty with how great he is compared to Trump in the media--give me a break. If that had been any of Trump's kids they would be all over Don Jr or Eric and covering it every day in WaPO and the NY Times.

They inundated us with biased coverage on Kavanaugh on junk that wasn't even near true from his high school days, making things up. Even having an idiot like Brian Stelter at CNN make felon Michael Avenatti into a possible and credible presidential candidate--now deny that!

It is not Trumpites that need to be taken seriously on Biden and his sexual abuse charges, it is people like you and the rest of the hypocrites and especially the LWM and Fake News Media who need to investigate matters in a fair & unbiased manner in this #Me Too era we are now in. You can't throw this away just because Biden is your candidate, like an idiot like Joy Behar on The View is doing. You have to investigate it to death like you did with Kavanaugh to see if it is true!

ugh

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

1)What papers are these? Papers from Biden's service in the Senate as a Senator elected by voters in Delaware

2)Why does the University of Delaware have them? The University of Delaware is the large land-grant University in the State of Delaware. It serves as a repository for some papers of significance that are not officially part of the State Archives.

3)Does Biden have the authority to release them? That question can only be answered by someone who knows the terms and conditions of the agreement made with the donation.

Edited to fix link

Democrats & the media have been TOTALLY biased against Trump and any conservatives and absolutely left leaning when it comes to not wanting to investigate anything on Biden. Whether it is his son's China & Ukraine deals, his son Hunter meeting a stripper, getting her pregnant and then not wanting to pay her child support and having Daddy Joe play the almighty with how great he is compared to Trump in the media--give me a break. If that had been any of Trump's kids they would be all over Don Jr or Eric and covering it every day in WaPO and the NY Times.

They inundated us with biased coverage on Kavanaugh on junk that wasn't even near true from his high school days, making things up. Even having an idiot like Brian Stelter at CNN make felon Michael Avenatti into a possible and credible presidential candidate--now deny that!

It is not Trumpites that need to be taken seriously on Biden and his sexual abuse charges, it is people like you and the rest of the hypocrites and especially the LWM and Fake News Media who need to investigate matters in a fair & unbiased manner in this #Me Too era we are now in. You can't throw this away just because Biden is your candidate, like an idiot like Joy Behar on The View is doing. You have to investigate it to death like you did with Kavanaugh to see if it is true!

LOL. Kavanaugh has never been "cleared" of the charges against him, in spite of what conservatives say. Saying that only Biden should be investigated while Trump gets a pass is the definition of hypocrisy, so go ahead and yell that word all you want. When conservatives are willing to seriously investigate Trump for the charges against him, then you can demand that liberals and others investigate Biden with some credibility. Until then, it's all just partisan hot air from your side. Maybe if conservatives had taken the charges against Trump and Kavanaugh more seriously, then others would be more inclined to follow your lead on Biden. Alas, that has not been the case, certainly with Trump.

I think you just hit the propaganda trifecta: whataboutism, goal-post moving, and fake conspiracy. Well done.

I will ask you the same question I asked Brad...and it has nothing to do with the media. Trump and Biden are running for president in 2020. Both have sexual harassment claims against them. Should we investigate the veracity of the claims against both candidates?

My answer is: yes

LOL. Kavanaugh has never been "cleared" of the charges against him, in spite of what conservatives say. Saying that only Biden should be investigated while Trump gets a pass is the definition of hypocrisy, so go ahead and yell that word all you want. When conservatives are willing to seriously investigate Trump for the charges against him, then you can demand that liberals and others investigate Biden with some credibility. Until then, it's all just partisan hot air from your side. Maybe if conservatives had taken the charges against Trump and Kavanaugh more seriously, then others would be more inclined to follow your lead on Biden. Alas, that has not been the case, certainly with Trump.

Alas. LOL.

You are lost.

Alas. LOL.

You are lost.

Can you explain the "you are lost" comment?

I read Highland's comment to be: conservatives did not take the 13+ allegations against Trump seriously, but now want to take the one against Biden seriously.

How is he "lost" in that perspective?

good to know thereff was against the Kavanaugh appointment

NO way I was against Kavanaugh. He is a good honest conservative jurist who deserves to be there and certainly did not deserve to be beaten down by all the false charges from his high school days of all things. Especially from a woman [Blasey Ford] who can't recall for sure if she even knew him in high school or Julie Swetnick who definitely did not know him at all as was a dreamed up person that you all believed in because felon Avenatti brought her up to create more diversions for the Senate hearings.

All of this is just a typical example of the Democratic "Deep State" that exists on the left and will be seen soon when General Flynn is totally exonerated soon! I hope he sues the federal gov't and wins big also. He was set up by the Obama FBI and all that is coming out now--
Breaking News:Flynn will be completely exonerated this week. It was a total fraud. A Set up.' Bartiromo tweeted on Sunday. 'Possibly exculpatory evidence' that the government concealed during the investigation into Flynn was submitted to the court on Friday. The evidence shows that the government 'framed' Flynn. Flynn’s lawyers on Friday claimed that the Justice Department turned over ‘stunning’ evidence which proves that the former national security adviser was ‘set up and framed’ by the FBI.

Just one of many that will be coming down the pike as it relates to Brennan, Strzok, Page, Comey, Hillary, Obama, Schiff, Nadler, McCabe, Steele just to name a few.

Alas. LOL.

You are lost.

I'm "lost" for pointing out the simple fact that conservatives are clamoring for Biden to resign and for liberals to investigate him, while they failed to do the same to Trump in 2016 for even more numerous accusations, or for the past four years? Who is "lost" here?

Trump has 25 sexual assault complaints against him right now, let's stop there and not bring up the rapes (or allegations), infidelities, his party times with Epstein or his taped confession of how he has/does assault women.

lets investigate the one against Biden as well as all of the ones against Trump.

don't fake your outrage against Biden if you are willing to swallow trump's load Reff. that is all i am saying...

not to mention your "media is mean to Trump" BS, they call him out on what he says and does, that doesn't make it fake. He is a mess and doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about most of the time and can't recall those things at a later date. trump is a hack in business, politics and a human being.

Yea, this guy Biden sure has all of his faculties together....:eek: Quote from April 5:

"But we cannot let this -- we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around, in ’16, we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time."

The guy is severely demented and incoherent. Too much time in his basement but that is probably where the Dems want him right now.

NO way I was against Kavanaugh. He is a good honest conservative jurist who deserves to be there and certainly did not deserve to be beaten down by all the false charges from his high school days of all things. Especially from a woman [Blasey Ford] who can't recall for sure if she even knew him in high school or Julie Swetnick who definitely did not know him at all as was a dreamed up person that you all believed in because felon Avenatti brought her up to create more diversions for the Senate hearings.

All of this is just a typical example of the Democratic "Deep State" that exists on the left and will be seen soon when General Flynn is totally exonerated soon! I hope he sues the federal gov't and wins big also. He was set up by the Obama FBI and all that is coming out now--
Breaking News:Flynn will be completely exonerated this week. It was a total fraud. A Set up.' Bartiromo tweeted on Sunday. 'Possibly exculpatory evidence' that the government concealed during the investigation into Flynn was submitted to the court on Friday. The evidence shows that the government 'framed' Flynn. Flynn’s lawyers on Friday claimed that the Justice Department turned over ‘stunning’ evidence which proves that the former national security adviser was ‘set up and framed’ by the FBI.

Just one of many that will be coming down the pike as it relates to Brennan, Strzok, Page, Comey, Hillary, Obama, Schiff, Nadler, McCabe, Steele just to name a few.

Has to be trolling.

Can you explain the "you are lost" comment?

I read Highland's comment to be: conservatives did not take the 13+ allegations against Trump seriously, but now want to take the one against Biden seriously.

How is he "lost" in that perspective?

He said Kavanaugh "has never been "cleared" of the charges against him..."
Then he compared that to Trump and Biden.

It was sad to watch the Dems try to use Ford to tarnish Kavanaugh's reputation. I kept thinking , is that all? Media and some here demanding that he prove something did not happen, sometime decades ago, witinessed by no one, in an unknown location. I question the judgment of anyone who fell for that crap by the Dems.

I'm "lost" for pointing out the simple fact that conservatives are clamoring for Biden to resign and for liberals to investigate him, while they failed to do the same to Trump in 2016 for even more numerous accusations, or for the past four years? Who is "lost" here?

Trump thoroughly vetted. Lib media came out of the woodwork with everything they had. Lib media and Deep State Dems threw all they had with false Russia Gate & impeachment charges and still had nothing. Just can't get over having a bad candidate like Hillary losing to him in 2016. Best part of when he wins again in 2020 is he will have 4 more years of appointing conservative judges and will get at least 2 more Supreme Court justices on the bench when Ginsburg "uglies" away [now 87] right now & Breyer retires [now 81].

Trump has already had 51 US Court of Appeals Court judges confirmed, 138 judges for US District Courts and of course 2 SCOTUS justices--193 overall. Awesome job Mr. Prez!

Woof that reff post. Out of curiosity where do you get your info Reff?

He said Kavanaugh "has never been "cleared" of the charges against him..."
Then he compared that to Trump and Biden.

It was sad to watch the Dems try to use Ford to tarnish Kavanaugh's reputation. I kept thinking , is that all? Media and some here demanding that he prove something did not happen, sometime decades ago, witinessed by no one, in an unknown location. I question the judgment of anyone who fell for that crap by the Dems.

If you'll remember, Ford wasn't Kavanaugh's only accuser. Senate Republicans refused to allow anyone but Ford to testify at the hearings. Do you think that Trump should be investigated? (I'm sure you think Biden should be.)

Last edited:
Trump thoroughly vetted. Lib media came out of the woodwork with everything they had. Lib media and Deep State Dems threw all they had with false Russia Gate & impeachment charges and still had nothing. Just can't get over having a bad candidate like Hillary losing to him in 2016. Best part of when he wins again in 2020 is he will have 4 more years of appointing conservative judges and will get at least 2 more Supreme Court justices on the bench when Ginsburg "uglies" away [now 87] right now & Breyer retires [now 81].

Trump has already had 51 US Court of Appeals Court judges confirmed, 138 judges for US District Courts and of course 2 SCOTUS justices--193 overall. Awesome job Mr. Prez!

"Trump thoroughly vetted." LOL. That really says it all.

If you'll remember, Ford wasn't Kavanaugh's only accuser. Senate Republicans refused to allow anyone but Ford to testify at the hearings. Again, what in my statement makes me "lost"? Do you think that Trump should be investigated?

Dems - Trump should be investigated. Kavanaugh should be investigated. Biden should be investigated.
Republicans - Trump didn't do anything. There's a Dem media conspiracy against Kavanaugh!!!!! Biden raped her.

is Trump the best president we've ever had?

It is interesting to see someone discuss hypocrisy amongst democrats when that same someone claims to be conservative yet begs for government handouts.

Its almost like that particular someone is a fucking idiot who's opinion carries no weight.

Back