• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Chris has a weird thing about Nina Turner. Anyways he must have missed this letter from a DSA caucus urging people to vote for Biden that Cornel West signed.

Link referenced above.

Chris has a weird thing about Nina Turner. Anyways he must have missed this letter from a DSA caucus urging people to vote for Biden that Cornel West signed.
She said that voting for The Democratic nominee for president is like eating a half bowl of shit and is now pimping a third party during the election. Other than that......

trump gets to give handouts by executive order thanks to GOP tactics and D foolishness

beginning of the 2nd Trump admin

Well I personally have had plenty of concern and even taken action against American imperialism in the past so I guess that means I’m allowed to be pissed about Russia.

Now, what you all are missing is, the most upsetting part is that much of the GOP at best turned a blind eye to Russia’s interference, but probably the establishment gleefully accepted Russia’s help, and at worst they actively sought their help. I’m not mad because Russia did what Russia does, I mad because the Republicans party is complicit. This isn’t about Russian imperialism it’s about the Benedict Arnolds running the GOP.

Yep

You seem to not understand the horseshoe theory that always seems to cut so deep for you.

I’m not so sure you get the horseshoe theory yourself

What is the issue that is being converged upon here from the left and right? Something about labeling crack and cocaine imprecisely?

I’m not so sure you get the horseshoe theory yourself

What is the issue that is being converged upon here from the left and right? Something about labeling crack and cocaine imprecisely?

Calling "Russiagate" a nothingburger to own the libs seems to fit, but, yeah, misquoting a democratic politician so he appears racist also works.

Calling "Russiagate" a nothingburger to own the libs seems to fit, but, yeah, misquoting a democratic politician so he appears racist also works.

Wait a minute, you think the difference in Biden "appearing" racist or not was determined by him using the words cocaine or crack in that idiotic interview? The interview where he got so defensive at the question about taking a cognitive test that he rhetorically accused the interviewer of being on drugs.

You're fucking weird.

Wait a minute, you think the difference in Biden "appearing" racist or not was determined by him using the words cocaine or crack in that idiotic interview? The interview where he got so defensive at the question about taking a cognitive test that he rhetorically accused the interviewer of being on drugs.

You're fucking weird.

You were the one who was so eager to paint Biden as a racist that you intentionally or unintentionally accused him of using a racist stereotype.

Yes, calling out racist language - and being concerned about anti-Black racism in general - is typical far right behavior

sharing a dislike of politicians is not horseshoe theory — it’s lazy to brand every mutual disagreement as such

horseshoe theory in general is dumb, but it at least makes a little more coherent sense on issues like left and right opposition trade agreements

Back