• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

You can't reason with these people. I've found it out the hard way with family. They can't say one negative thing or give an inch about Trump or their worldview crumbles. Conservative media has conditioned this to the point of Trump. Meanwhile, Dems can say "yea lets investigate Biden" and have dissension about Dem policies and politicians all the time. It's sad. Wonder if the Reff thinks Trump paying off Stormy Daniels to stay quiet prior to the election is a conspiracy theory too.

In the most updated PPP FAQs, question 31 asks borrowers to assess whether they really need this loan to keep their current operations afloat. To make sure that the truly needy get access to these funds and not opportunity seekers looking to jump on free money. Hey Reff did you keep that in mind?

Our company was actually looking at this and considering it but we decided that we couldn't answer that question yes truthfully.

Maybe if I ask a fourth time, I can get an answer.

Trump and Biden are running for President in 2020. Both have sexual harassment allegations against them. Should both candidates be investigated to determine the veracity of these complaints?

Y/N?

Our company was actually looking at this and considering it but we decided that we couldn't answer that question yes truthfully.

That's honorable and definitely not an easy move to make. Well done, ChrisL and company.

Trump and Biden are running for President in 2020. Both have sexual harassment allegations against them. Should both candidates be investigated to determine the veracity of these complaints?

Y/N?

Yes.

Y/N?

100% yes

Y/N?

Yes.

They don't have anyone else with as big a name so why wouldn't they?

That's great news

Not so fast my friend. If the aim is to get as many never Trumpers to vote Dem, then I think we'd want a weak no name as the Lib candidate. OTOH, a stronger name Lib candidate might take away a few Trump voters who would never vote for a Dem. I can see it breaking both ways.

The other question is who does Biden pick as veep. Does he pick a Warren or Abrams who helps with progressives but doesn't help in the midwest or with elderly voters who are starting to break with Trump. Or does he go with Klobuchar to appeal to midwest and elderly voters but who will piss off progressives? Or does he play it safe with a Cortez-Masto, Tammy2, Whitmer or Granholm? I'm thinking he'll go with option #3. Whichever he chooses, he should wait another month or 2 before making a decision. The world is changing rapidly, and I see no reason to make an important decision like that before you have to.

you didn't even mention Kamala Harris who he's likely going to

Back