• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

No doubt but I don't see it getting any traction beyond the faithful.

I mean Biden is pretty much owned up to that and said he would change his behavior. That issue has been litigated in the court of public opinion. And the idea that Trump could make an issue of that with any objective person is just ludicrous.

Kamala's response has to be: "I know Joe has had some improprieties in the past, we've discussed it, he has openly apologized and is working to to do better, like all men should. Our opponent meanwhile has cheated on multiple wives, bragged about sexual assault to TV reporters, appoints probable sexual assaulters to the SCOTUS, wishes a child sex trafficker "well", and hasn't apologized for any of it."

I'm not here to relitigate the grievances against Biden, but it is definitely noteworthy that chrisL can't say "Biden apologized..." and has to say "pretty much owned up to..."

Oh, he’s shameless enough to try.

it is easy, just bring up the 25 allegations against Trump, including the new rape suit that was just given the OK.

you can go for his infidelities, there are too many to count, so start with the payoffs or the ones he did while married, or more specifically since there are so many....

Trump will 100% dive right into the gutter, so better have a plan

Dive in? He's been swimming in the gutter his whole life. He might have to climb up to get in the gutter.

Lol. You think with the BLM unrest this year and black people not showing up 4 years ago for Hillary, the Black community is going to show up for Biden and and some random old white guy?

Well it looks like the Harris pick might cost Biden NC, OH and GA. I just don't see what upside she brings. I'd rather see Abrams. Does the Black community love Kamala?

Well it looks like the Harris pick might cost Biden NC, OH and GA. I just don't see what upside she brings. I'd rather see Abrams. Does the Black community love Kamala?

Lol the three states you chose are all lean or likely Trump in the first place, the only way Biden is winning any of those states is if there is a landslide. Also love that we are still treating Black voters as a monolithic bloc and that the VP pick is a political tool for Black votes rather than an eminently qualified US Senator, former CA Attorney General and District Attorney and one of most capable VP picks in recent memory.

Those of you who have been around the last 4-5 months, is stugotz a troll and I should ignore him or what

One of the reasons Kamala didn’t gain traction is the hate from people like Shaun King who are now on her bandwagon.

Lol the three states you chose are all lean or likely Trump in the first place, the only way Biden is winning any of those states is if there is a landslide. Also love that we are still treating Black voters as a monolithic bloc and that the VP pick is a political tool for Black votes rather than an eminently qualified US Senator, former CA Attorney General and District Attorney and one of most capable VP picks in recent memory.

Those of you who have been around the last 4-5 months, is stugotz a troll and I should ignore him or what

Is this Gooner guy a troll? Biden's been beating Trump in most polls in those 3 states. That's why ya can't donk up the VP pick.

It’s palma

Is this Gooner guy a troll? Biden's been beating Trump in most polls in those 3 states. That's why ya can't donk up the VP pick.

Latest reputable polls in each of those states suggest your information is incorrect, per 538 and their polling grades.

NC: Emerson has Trump +2
OH: Polling has been weaker here than other "battleground states" but Morning Consult has Trump +3
GA: This one is actually split so if you were ever going to make the case you're trying to make, it'd be for GA. SurveyUSA has Biden +2 and Monmouth has Trump +1/+3 depending on Likely vs Registered Voters

I'd also wager that the VP pick mattered significantly in terms of visibility and demographics but didn't matter at all for picking between Biden and Trump. If you don't vote for Biden now because he picked Kamala Harris as his VP, you were never going to vote for Biden anyway. And as I said above, if we are talking on November 3rd about whether Biden is close in OH/GA/NC, the election is already won.

Latest reputable polls in each of those states suggest your information is incorrect, per 538 and their polling grades.

NC: Emerson has Trump +2
OH: Polling has been weaker here than other "battleground states" but Morning Consult has Trump +3
GA: This one is actually split so if you were ever going to make the case you're trying to make, it'd be for GA. SurveyUSA has Biden +2 and Monmouth has Trump +1/+3 depending on Likely vs Registered Voters

I'd also wager that the VP pick mattered significantly in terms of visibility and demographics but didn't matter at all for picking between Biden and Trump. If you don't vote for Biden now because he picked Kamala Harris as his VP, you were never going to vote for Biden anyway. And as I said above, if we are talking on November 3rd about whether Biden is close in OH/GA/NC, the election is already won.

You're making my point for me. In NC yesterday, Biden was down. Most the polls older than 3 days he was up.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/north-carolina/

Back