• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I don't follow this sentence

I'm Black. The only time I've felt something similar to being Black that wasn't due to my race was being a Wake fan in the Dean Dome.

Yeah, in 2016, on November 7th, 538 declared FL, NC, PA, OH, MI, and WI all 50/50, maybe even gave Clinton an 0.5% edge in MI and PA and Trump swept the table. Every single one went to Trump. The joint probability of that combination of outcomes was really really really small. But, he threaded the needle.

It's worth repeating how unlikely Trump's win was. I think his people realize how unlike it is for him to pull that off again and that's why he's tampering with USPS.

Last edited:
Get ready for a barrage of emails and text messages. I gave money to Biden 2 weeks ago and my inbox is absolutely flooded.

I didn’t give them my cell number.

And quickly unsubscribed from emails.

We’ll see how that works out.

I’m not black, but I was at that game too wearing Wake shit in the student section. I see what you’re saying but I can’t imagine white folk (including this one) have any idea whatsoever on what it’s like to be Black and try and buy a house, or get a speeding ticket, or apply for a job, whatever.
I'm Black. The only time I've felt something similar to being Black that wasn't due to my race was being a Wake fan in the Dean Dome.

It's worth repeating how unlikely Trump's win was. I think his people realize how unlike it is for him to pull that off again and that's why he's tampering with USPS.

this is dumb

Agree. If you want any of that to mean anything, at least have the Covid map show new cases instead of a rising tally. This is very much someone in production saying "Hey... tie swing states into covid numbers. And stretch it into a full segment because we have to fill all this time somehow."

Important to point out that those states aren’t independent from each other causally from 2016 though. While it’s low odds to win them all in a bubble that he did indicates there was likely a systemic issue at play (undersampling or slightly missing on rural enthusiasm etc)

Important to point out that those states aren’t independent from each other causally from 2016 though. While it’s low odds to win them all in a bubble that he did indicates there was likely a systemic issue at play (undersampling or slightly missing on rural enthusiasm etc)

No, the Russians.

Wow. People in the tweets really think Tucker was talking about Trump.

its hilarious that sailor thinks "lube" is somehow an insult. Pretty sure he has no idea what its purpose is. Oh wait... he's probably also never seen a woman's real o face.

Back