• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Sans bias it’s difficult to say Biden has dementia/mental decline without also attributing the same to Donald.

Sailor, can you help me out? Where is Nars? Why do we need to send a man there?

It’s amazing how Republicans will pretend they don’t understand Democrats so they can’t own the libs.

while Biden has little red lubette

Fart-Smell_3200x1800.gif

Sailor, can you help me out? Where is Nars? Why do we need to send a man there?

But Biden accidentally said 200 million instead of 200 thousand, so that's what counts. I guess we'll all have to vote for Dear Leader now, since he's obviously so sane and mentally stable. And Obama said 57 states once when he was tired, so we all know that means he had dementia too.

Did you catch where Biden said in his speech that 200 million people will have died by the time he was finished? He's got a way with numbers. After the election he should move to Vegas and do odds for sports betting, especially Wake games. Maybe then we could all make some money and get some use out of Ol' Vegetable Joe.

And we know that number isn’t true because we have herd mentality, right sailor?

But Biden accidentally said 200 million instead of 200 thousand, so that's what counts. I guess we'll all have to vote for Dear Leader now, since he's obviously so sane and mentally stable. And Obama said 57 states once when he was tired, so we all know that means he had dementia too.

Actually, Obama said 57 states because he is a secret Muslim and he momentarily got it confused with the 57 Islamic states.

First debate (a week from tonight) topics were released today. Six segments, 15 minutes overall discussion on each.

The Trump and Biden records, the Supreme Court, the coronavirus pandemic, the economy, race and violence in cities across the country, the integrity of the election.

Is this typical? Usually there is an overall topic but this looks like a cheat sheet.

Limiting 200,000 deaths to 15 minutes seems ridiculous.

Is this typical? Usually there is an overall topic but this looks like a cheat sheet.

Limiting 200,000 deaths to 15 minutes seems ridiculous.

Why? Trump can handle his part in 10 seconds. "It was a perfect response - I get an A plus."

I shut down flights to China!

As a Gerald Ford voter, a two time Reagan voter, and a Bush voter, I genuinely don’t understand how any ethical, logical, intelligent, educated person can support Donald Trump. What an absolutely despicable human being. His comments today about his government’s handling of the pandemic and the 200,000 American deaths was beyond deplorable.

We simply cannot not put this lying ignoramus back in the White House.

Back