• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Make no mistake about it, if Biden is destroyed by the left, there is less than zero chance that Bernie will ever be on the ticket or have any input whatsoever on the platform. He will be exiled if his supporters continue these attacks and he will deserve it.

He will have no power in the Senate and will be relegate to the most useless committees.

RJ, if TownieDeac knows these things, then Trump's opposition research firm knows these things.

You actually seem to believe that this board is real life, which is incredibly disturbing.

Even if it is real life, you act like it actually matters that much.

Make no mistake about it, if Biden is destroyed by the left, there is less than zero chance that Bernie will ever be on the ticket or have any input whatsoever on the platform. He will be exiled if his supporters continue these attacks and he will deserve it.

He will have no power in the Senate and will be relegate to the most useless committees.

why are you talking about Bernie? this is a Biden v Trump thread.

why are you talking about Bernie? this is a Biden v Trump thread.

Because the people attacking Biden here are almost all Bernie Bros or from the far, far left.

It's not Trump people attacking Biden. It's lefties eating their own and helping Trump by doing so.

Because the people attacking Biden here are almost all Bernie Bros or from the far, far left.

It's not Trump people attacking Biden. It's lefties eating their own and helping Trump by doing so.

Do you think that might have something to do with the ideological distribution of Tunnels contributors?

Do you think that we look much like the electorate? Can you think of one really important way that we don't?

I agree with this-which is why you shouldn't be whatabouting Bernie every other post.

This isn't the thread for me to discuss problems with Biden? I'm neither a Bernie supporter or a Trump supporter.

Bernie ain’t joining a Biden admin

Warren would

Anyway I don’t think Biden is some saintly public servant but I’m voting for him because the choice is super easy

If I’m not posting this stuff, a much bigger idiot who actually likes Trump will

No one is saying he's a saint, but the idiots take strength from Dems attacking each other. There's nothing to be gained by posting and promoting these things.

I agree with this-which is why you shouldn't be whatabouting Bernie every other post.

This is a lazy. load of crap. I went back over a dozen posts on this thread and the ONLY ones that has Bernie's name in it was the one you quoted and to reply to Kory.

It's not even close to EVERY OTHER post.

He repeatedly claimed they died from a drunk driver, when that was not the case. Said the guy had a liquid lunch instead of a solid lunch. Apologized to the family of the truck driver for the misstatements, but then also has said his family died from a drunk driver after the apology was made. It's pretty horrible.

Here we are talking about what a sexual assault will do to the mental state of the victim and explains why the person bringing these allegations about Biden is inconsistent, and then dismissing/criticizing Biden for how he reacted to the deaths of his wife and young child. Good job, guys. You're really doing a solid job here.

Last edited:
No one is saying he's a saint, but the idiots take strength from Dems attacking each other. There's nothing to be gained by posting and promoting these things.

So you would like me to only write positive things about Biden in this thread?

I didn't say that, but you shouldn't be attacking him and giving strength to Trump.

What possible good can come out of attacking Biden at this point?

I didn't say that, but you shouldn't be attacking him and giving strength to Trump.

What possible good can come out of attacking Biden at this point?

I'm not attacking him. Not all criticism is an attack. I'm glad Townie let me know about Biden's changing story. I'd hate to vote for him not knowing that.

The reality is there are two crappy candidates, but one is the most dangerous person ever to run to POTUS. There is no decision.

Back