• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

It’s hard to take liberals seriously when incrementalist reform is their realistic solution to our current political problems.

You want more than incremental reform, then elect more democrats.

But legislation is a realistic means to move the country left.

Your nerd fantasy fan fiction isn't.

Fun to get “nerd fantasy fan fiction” from people that still binge watch The West Wing.

You want more than incremental reform, then elect more democrats.

But legislation is a realistic means to move the country left.

Your nerd fantasy fan fiction isn't.

“Elect more Democrats” you might as well put that on a tombstone, there will *never* be enough Democrats to accomplish what leftists are demanding, and you damn well know that. I was talking with Ph, you can keep your condescending naive bullshit to yourself.

The only thing that the rhetoric of you two accomplishes is making the reactionary right-wing rhetoric of people like sailor and Angus sound reasonable to a lot of people.

The only thing that the rhetoric of you two accomplishes is making the reactionary right-wing rhetoric of people like sailor and Angus sound reasonable to a lot of people.

Oh, I have no doubt that conservativism sounds more reasonable to you.

Lol, palma and ChrisL telling on themselves. Not quite the gotcha y’all think.

Posters advocating for mass murder and turning the US into the Soviet Union are calling conservatives unreasonable. Great discussion guys.

"Let them suffer."
-Jared Kushner
"Rittenhouse did nothing wrong."
-proudboys
"A lot of it is about the genes."
-German Donald Trump
Police violence against journalists is "a beautiful thing."
-Donald Trump

And on and on....

"Let them suffer."
-Jared Kushner
"Rittenhouse did nothing wrong."
-proudboys
"A lot of it is about the genes."
-German Donald Trump
Police violence against journalists is "a beautiful thing."
-Donald Trump

And on and on....

"Don't Look at the Man Behind the Curtain, Look Over There!" Conservatives never seem to get that progressives or "radicals" (their favorite word) don't control the Democratic Party, much to the frustration of progressives, as is often expressed here. OTOH, there's no doubt that extreme right-wingers now run the GOP from top to bottom. To claim that you're not voting for Democrats because the party has been "taken over" by radicals while turning a blind eye to what the entire GOP has already become is the height of absurdity - and very revealing of the mindset of the people making that claim.

America was founded on mass murder and capitalism/imperialism is mass murder.

Which is why I favor solutions that aren’t more mass murder.

Cool. I disagree. Which is why I’m not a democrat.

That’s scary. I hope you realize that you’re making a threat. And I don’t take kindly to threats whether they come from white supremacists on the right or disaffected people on the left.

Back