• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Biden comes across as sooooo old

he lands a few when he breaks the fourth wall and addresses people and asks "do you trust him?", but man...

all you centrists who wanted this guy, you've got him

I think some of you are way too critical, like the coronavirus segment all Biden did was talk directly to the American people looking at the camera while Trump fumbles and interrupts, it’s a terrible look and juxtaposition where coronavirus is the number one voting issue

Trump is lying his ass off and fighting with Wallace, but he looks and sounds so much sharper than Biden.

Motherfucker just said Biden golfs more than he does.

Softball for Biden - not sure how he didn't bring up Herman Cain there getting COVID and dying from Trumps rally.

About 15 mins behind because of the boy's bedtime routine but JFC Biden looks terrible early. Trump is just lying left and right and all Biden can do is smile and mumble. Not good.

Joe's demeanor has grown on me, it is smart to keep making eye contact and let him look the clown he is.

But my god Trump is such a dickhole. I would have throat punched him by now. Would have been worth the assault charge.

We as a Country (no matter what your politics are) should be embarrassed that we have these two boobs running for the highest Office in the Land.

Had to do something for a few minutes. What was the Herman Cain setup?

Back