• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

That feeling when the moderator calls you out specifically and then rebuts your denial.

Why can’t mics be cut like why isn’t that a thing, at least during the initial time for answering a question?

I honestly don’t understand how any undecided voter can watch Trump tonight and say “yep give me 4 more years of this shit.”

they are totally going to use the soundbite out of context of Joe saying "Trump is the savior of African Americans"

The longer this goes, the better Biden is looking, but the more I feel like America is donezo.

One liar.

One guy tells a current President to shut up and that he’s not smart. Good return burn by Trump with the Delaware State you don’t even know where you went to college line.

So far Biden is winning, mainly since he prepared and Trump did not, surprise, surprise. Trump is rattled.

Wallace asks about race, Trump rants about Law and Order. That should not work.

Interesting how quickly Trump went from talking about how much he's done for Black people turned into a minute plus on how much support he has from law enforcement and a "law and order" rant.

I stopped watching when Chris Wallace lost control, which was pretty early, but I do have the Crooked feed muted on my computer, and the visuals are something. Biden seems mostly calm while Trump looks angry and sweaty. Trump spends much of his time facing Biden while Biden faces mostly forward.

Trump probably benefits more from it being a shit show since the media coverage will be "what a debacle." Basically the Republicans strategy in hearings they think will go badly for them.

Back