• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Don't be afraid, don't let it dominate your life, unless of course it happens to kill you.

The Biden campaign really needs to launch a campaign questioning Trump's health and whether we can really trust if he is going to fully recover. Focus on the contradictory statements of the medical team. This is exactly what republicans would do and it will influence a few people. Take any advantage. That's just where we are now.

I asked this question to the hacks on tap guys, maybe they will answer it. For those not listening to hacks on tap podcast, I highly recommend it. Some language though if you are toting kids around in the car.

I’ll second the Hacks on Tap podcast , it is my favorite podcast , political or otherwise . Axelrod is good but mike Murphy is great

The Biden campaign really needs to launch a campaign questioning Trump's health and whether we can really trust if he is going to fully recover. Focus on the contradictory statements of the medical team. This is exactly what republicans would do and it will influence a few people. Take any advantage. That's just where we are now.

The Lincoln Project and Meidas should handle that.

You were weak or had bad genes.

Yep. Survival of the Fittest mentality. If somebody dies from covid, they just weren't as tough and manly as Dear Leader. No virus is a match for him! LOL at the media talking heads who have wondered over the past few days if Trump might emerge from all this with more sympathy for people who have the disease or preaching a different attitude towards wearing masks. Nope, he beat that covid to the ground - real men don't need no stinking masks!

72% of Americans think he's botched Covid. 72%. In the real of politics that is a massive number. He's doing his own bidding for Biden. You think the soccer Mom crowd is gonna be digging the photo shoot? Bonkers.

You are really dumb. I'll spell it out for you. She lost by a razor approximately 1% of the vote in an election run by her opponent. He was disenfranchising voters for years prior to that election. It worked. I'll just tip my sombrero in your general d'erection though. (See what I did there?)

Abrams lost by fewer votes than the number of people who die from stomach flu in Florida in a single month!

72% of Americans think he's botched Covid. 72%. In the real of politics that is a massive number. He's doing his own bidding for Biden. You think the soccer Mom crowd is gonna be digging the photo shoot? Bonkers.

The question is, how many of them have been convinced that Biden would have handled it worse, because he "handled swine flu worse". I have a few acquaintances in this camp.

The question is, how many of them have been convinced that Biden would have handled it worse, because he "handled swine flu worse". I have a few acquaintances in this camp.

They need Fox News to remind them swine flu was even a thing.

That was the talking point when the pandemic first started and still going strong as of today on conservative talk radio

The Lincoln Project and Meidas should handle that.

Lincoln project got quiet real quick when they realized they were gonna get a justice they wanted

They also sure didn’t mind pointing out Trump was doing tax avoidance they helped author the way to

Just checked the Lincoln Project YouTube page since RBG passed.

They have ads up on the following days:

Oct 5 - anti-Dan Sullivan (R-AK)
Oct 4 - anti-facism
Oct 2 - pro-Biden
Oct 1 - anti-Trump (debate ad)
Sept 30 - pro-Biden and anti-Trump
Sept 30 - anti-Trump
Sept 30 - anti-Trump
Sept 30 - anti-Trump
Sept 29 - anti-Trump (Sully Sullenberger ad) - Sully
Sept 28 - anti-Trump (Spanish language ad)
Sept 26 - anti-Trump
Sept 25 - anti-Senate Republicans for pushing the SCOTUS nomination
Sept 24 - anti-Trump
Sept 20 - RBG memorial ad
Sept 19 - anti-Lindsey Graham focsuing on his 2016 quote about election year justice nominations
Sept 18 - pro-Biden

The facts don't bear that out, Townie. And that doesn't even account for forums, town halls, and other analysis. In total, 33 pieces of content since RBG's death.

Last edited:
Lincoln project got quiet real quick when they realized they were gonna get a justice they wanted

They also sure didn’t mind pointing out Trump was doing tax avoidance they helped author the way to

Lincoln Project has not been quiet.

What’s the plan here though? Criticize Lincoln Project for not being progressive (which they aren’t) and have them go back to voting for Trump?

All weekend they’ve been hitting Trump while Biden pulled his negative ads. And it’s not just the official account. It’s the participants who are tweeting out all day long.

Back