• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I don't get how people's passwords are so easily guessed in TV and movies.

It’s still insane to me that the biggest question for the night is whether our sitting President can act like a rational human for 10 minutes.

It’s still insane to me that the biggest question for the night is whether our sitting President can act like a rational human for 10 minutes.

It’s even more insane that clearing this bar will cause people to vote for him.

Spooky how well behaved he has been so far.

Biden really hitting his points sharply with his answers so far.

Biden has been pretty damn good so far, but the story is going to be Trump didn’t act like a goddamn psycho.

Biden has been pretty damn good so far, but the story is going to be Trump didn’t act like a goddamn psycho.

Probably. "Well, Biden appeared sharper and gave more detailed answers, but Trump didn't act like a unhinged lunatic so I've got to say he won this one. Can this be the game-changer his campaign was looking for?" --All of our so-called "news media" networks

I just don’t think these matter that much unless it’s negative for either person. The first debate negative for Trump but if the debate is just two positive it moves nothing because there’s no drama to latch onto.

Trump has been relatively composed for the first 25 mins but I can see him becoming unhinged soon. His digs are getting more and more personal.

Trump prepays his taxes. Will someone explain to him that everyone prepays their taxes? That's why we fill out our taxes and some of us get refunds.

Trump prepays his taxes. Will someone explain to him that everyone prepays their taxes? That's why we fill out our taxes and some of us get refunds.

Withholding bigly.

Probably. "Well, Biden appeared sharper and gave more detailed answers, but Trump didn't act like a unhinged lunatic so I've got to say he won this one. Can this be the game-changer his campaign was looking for?" --All of our so-called "news media" networks

It’s infuriating how accurate this is.

I’d like to point out that the IRS literally fucking works for him.

I admire all of you for actually subjecting yourselves to this. I did a run in Hades instead. Got all the way to the final boss before dying.

Back