• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Seems like this proves that the whole pandemic is a liberal plot to ruin the Trump presidency. Biden knew this was coming before the first case was ever reported. #Deepstate! #PanBidenGate!

Biden needs high turnout in the AA community. I think the odds of him driving additional turnout among the Sanders constituency is less than driving strong AA turnout.

Remember folks: “Sanders constituency” is white and black people care more about representation than a good platform/record on police violence.

If Biden wins with a Warren VP, I imagine she'd easily win the nomination in 2024 if he stepped back. She could pick a young VP.

Warren's seat is safe, I'd hope she'd tap Pressley.

People of color could justifiably look at a Biden/Warren ticket with disdain. There go white people again saying they know what's best for us rather than a picking a person of color who understands us better.

So, a person of color needs to be on the ticket. There are several very well qualified people who want this opportunity. I can absolutely empathize with people of color feeling insulted if it's two old white people again.

Well neither was wrong, and both issues have taken their fair share of lives.

Seems like this proves that the whole pandemic is a liberal plot to ruin the Trump presidency. Biden knew this was coming before the first case was ever reported. #Deepstate! #PanBidenGate!

Trump tweeted and retweeted 47 times so far today, and 0 of them are about 100k lives lost.

People of color could justifiably look at a Biden/Warren ticket with disdain. There go white people again saying they know what's best for us rather than a picking a person of color who understands us better.

Code switching aside here, didn't people of color overwhelmingly pick a white candidate for the presidential nomination? Over other candidates of color that are running?

No American presidential candidate is going to support a boycott of Israel...nor should they.

Code switching aside here, didn't people of color overwhelmingly pick a white candidate for the presidential nomination? Over other candidates of color that are running?

Trump has deepened racism in the US. Innocent black people have been dying. Sorry, people of color will not vote as much if it's four old white people on the tickets. They will be justifiably turned off.

And I have as much chance as winning the election as Hawkins.

Whether you want to be honest or not, every vote for Hawkins is a vote for Trump.

Trump has deepened racism in the US. Innocent black people have been dying. Sorry, people of color will not vote as much if it's four old white people on the tickets. They will be justifiably turned off.

image004-7.jpg

It's not worth taking a chance at turnout. People know Warren. They will get to know the others.

People of color will feel insulted (and they should) if a person of color is not on the ticket. The DNC wants their votes but doesn't respect them enough to put someone of color on the ticket. It's not like there aren't plenty of qualified people of color to add to the ticket.

Every person on the list is qualified. Every person on the list could be POTUS.

Driving turnout down is also an issue.

Of course, polled people will say it doesn't matter. What's the racial breakdown in that poll?

There is nothing you can say that will change my mind on this.

Back