• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I agree with Ayana Pressley, I think she would be a good pick. I don't closely align with Tammy Duckworth, but I think she would also be a good pick.

Do any of these women have any history of raping, sexual assaulting, sexual harassing, or inappropriately touching?

No, some of you are just clearly not as Online Brain Poisoned as I am.

There's a Facebook Suburban White Wine Mom that fetishizes black women to the extent of "we should just put black women in charge of everything" that is really just a cultural projection from watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta and wanting a black female friend. It materializes with using black women as reaction gifs on social media, tokenizing and infantilizing.

This is a great post. But it also explains why Stacey Abrams or Ayanna Pressley would be a good pick to help get those suburban white women votes.

OK so who are the actual VPs that we can all agree would be good?

It sounds like Warren is a bit contentious and Klobuchar is no longer in the running.

I personally don't want another cop near this administration so there goes Harris and Demings. Military is different from law enforcement, imo, so Duckworth is still fine by me. Ayanna Pressley is definitely still my top choice and I would also be pretty jazzed about Julian Castro. Townie has converted me to the Rashida Tlaib stanwagon, so she's like my "never gonna happen, but would be awesome if it did" pick.

If we're saying it must be a woman, and I believe that's the constraint Biden has set out, Pressley is my top choice as well, though also in the "not going to happen" category. She's essentially a young Elizabeth Warren, and I'd argue a better politician as well. Her instincts are stronger and she has next to no baggage. She's not got nearly the rough edges the rest of the Squad has. Sort of worthless making a much longer list since Biden is rumored to already be on his shortlist.

Nice to see you all are getting on board with Pressley and Duckworth.

This is a great post. But it also explains why Stacey Abrams or Ayanna Pressley would be a good pick to help get those suburban white women votes.

Nice to see you all are getting on board with Pressley and Duckworth.

I was the first person to bring up Pressley’s name on here, Ph.

You wanted to go there Strick. You've been attack me viciously and personally for years. Don't start crying when you get treated in kind.

Strickland is the kind of Jew who creates Nazis. His posting history shows he'd likely have been a collaborator turning in fellow Jews hoping for an extra morsel of bread.

The fact you are too stupid to understand the Thomas concept is a perfect example. Thomas wrote in his autobiography about benefiting from Affirmative Action on several levels and how he resented it. Upon reaching the Supreme Court, he has ruled against AA, voters rights and nearly every civil rights case for people of color. He's the ultimate hypocrite.

That Strick can't understand that context illustrates what a fucking idiot he is.

As to Sig, how is it "paternalism" to say people have EARNED something? I NEVER said I knew what was best black people to say I did is a lie, but not surprising considering the source.

The kind of Jew that creates Nazis? You know who created the Nazis? The German industrialists. The corporate magnates of the 1920's and 30's, they are the ones who worked with the Nazis to push out the liberal Weimar reformers and republicans. The very people you have no problem "working with", you fucking hack.

I’m not going to quote that despicable RJ post, but two thoughts:

1) that’s easily the most anti-semitic post ever posted on these boards

2) what a “gutless, classless piece of shit.”

I was the first person to bring up Pressley’s name on here, Ph.

OK. Credit where credit is due. This was my post from November.

I think Porter endorsed last week. Porter was one of Warren's students at Harvard so this was pretty much a done deal.

Same here. I think she'd be a good sleeper VP pick. Pressley would too. Both would be good Senate picks when their respective spots open up.

Back here on the real world biden is not going to pick a member of the squad to be his vice president

The kind of Jew that creates Nazis? You know who created the Nazis? The German industrialists. The corporate magnates of the 1920's and 30's, they are the ones who worked with the Nazis to push out the liberal Weimar reformers and republicans. The very people you have no problem "working with", you fucking hack.

His arrogance, always being right, knowing what's best for others, attack mentality for anyone who doesn't agree with him creates resentment and hate. He could have been used an example of why Jews are bad. Thus, the comment.

As to Strick's comment (yes I looked at it, knowing it was coming), "that’s easily the most anti-semitic post ever posted on these boards"

Once again Strick what a fucking MORON he is. I am not attacking ALL Jews. It's about HIM , an individual. It has NOTHING to do with anyone else.

Using his inane, ignorant "logic", if one doesn't like Bernie, you must be anti-Semitic or if you don't like Brasky, you must be bigoted against ALL white people and ALL members of his profession.

I am proudly, unashamedly, unapologetically anti- Strickland. In no way does that make me anti-semitic unless he's the only Jewish person in the world.

Hell, using Strick's logic he must be anti-semiric as he opposes Netanyahu and Netanyahu is a Jew.

Strick is right up there with 2&2, Angus and Reff on the Mt. Rushmore of board idiots.

Back here on the real world biden is not going to pick a member of the squad to be his vice president

Why not? It gives him progressive street cred and all the racist cunts are voting for Trump anyways. The Dems need to stop chasing the middle, it’s only pushing it to the right. Consolidate the liberal base. Any one who votes for Trump at this point is horrible human being, picking Presley isn’t going to change that math.

Trump just threatened China and pulled the US out of the WHO and left the podium before taking any questions.

What despicable behavior RJ. Shame on you.

Truthful behavior.

You're OK with him calling me a racist and other things hundreds of times over several years, but if I treat him the way he treats me, it's "shameful" and "despicable".

Your blatant hypocrisy is what's shameful and despicable.

Back