• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

You wanted to go there Strick. You've been attacking me viciously and personally for years. Don't start crying when you get treated in kind.

Strickland is the kind of Jew who creates Nazis. His posting history shows he'd likely have been a collaborator turning in fellow Jews hoping for an extra morsel of bread.

The fact you are too stupid to understand the Thomas concept is a perfect example. Thomas wrote in his autobiography about benefiting from Affirmative Action on several levels and how he resented it. Upon reaching the Supreme Court, he has ruled against AA, voters rights and nearly every civil rights case for people of color. He's the ultimate hypocrite.

That Strick can't understand that context illustrates what a fucking idiot he is.

As to Sig, how is it "paternalism" to say people have EARNED something? I NEVER said I knew what was best black people to say I did is a lie, but not surprising considering the source.

This is odious.

I've said some flagrant shit on here, but RJ attacking someone's religion is pretty fuucked, even by tunnels standards

Do we all get to participate in the "What Kind of Jew is Strickland ?" game show ? Or us that only reserved for enlightened elder Jews ?

I can't speak for the mod standers here, but this kind of shit is rampant on Twitter between older zionist Jews and younger diaspora Jews

I can't speak for the mod standers here, but this kind of shit is rampant on Twitter between older zionist Jews and younger diaspora Jews

So it should stay on Twitter.

This is why y'all need to put RJ on ignore and stop fucking engaging with him.

Yep, I took back my truce with him, he doesn't deserve any apology from me or anyone else. Don't frankly think he deserves to post on the boards anymore. Going back on ignore in any case.

I mean that statement was meant to be inflammatory but all is does is show RJ to be an asshole, throw in the fact that as read it means he believes Jews created Nazis and it’s just a whole sentence of bad.

For the most part I think the pearl clutching virtue signaling from certain progressively inclined posters on here regarding board rhetoric is overblown for a bunch of grown men who give as good as they take. But dude insinuating that somebody would turn in a fellow concentration camp prisoner for extra rations that's pretty harsh

I've said some flagrant shit on here, but RJ attacking someone's religion is pretty fuucked, even by tunnels standards

I am NOT in any way attacking his religion (which is also mine). I am attacking HIM.

He has insulted me HUNDREDS of times. He has attacked my character COUNTLESS times.

But when I treat him the same way as he treats me, I'm the bad guy.

How come you and others have NEVER said the same thing about his attacks on me????

For the most part I think the pearl clutching virtue signaling from certain progressively inclined posters on here regarding board rhetoric is overblown for a bunch of grown men who give as good as they take. But dude insinuating that somebody would turn in a fellow concentration camp prisoner for extra rations that's pretty harsh

YES, it's harsh.

At some point he has to be accountable for the HUNDREDS of insults he spewed at me with no responses. Recently., people have copied multiple posts of his calling me a racist and many other things. Not a peep out of anyone.

I put him on ignore to avoid the insults. but so many have been copied. He won't stop. So, I hit back.

It's really easy to get along with me if you want to do it. He doesn't and he wants to be evil to me over and over and over again EVERY day. NONE of you stood up for me.

Last edited:
So is calling someone whose life has been lived fighting racism a racist dozens of times. Not a single time has anyone stood up and said that was too much.

Telling a Jew that if Jews weren’t so jewy we wouldn’t have Nazis is beyond the standard type of shit talk. I don’t think it matters that you are also Jewish, it’s a super shitty thing to say.

The whole “I hit back” thing has to be trolling at this point right? It’s literally exactly how trump defends himself.

Telling a Jew that if Jews weren’t so jewy we wouldn’t have Nazis is beyond the standard type of shit talk. I don’t think it matters that you are also Jewish, it’s a super shitty thing to say.

That's not what I said. I said HE and HE ALONE acts so horrifically. This NEVER applied to any other person on the planet.

But it's OK to call someone whom he knows was call N-lover and every other name in the book at Wake for standing up for black people on campus a racist. s

It's OK to call someone who marched for freedom for blacks in America countless times a racist DOZENS of times.

It's OK to call someone who put his own life on the line in apartheid South Africa a racist and do it over and over and over again.

I could give many more examples.

There's no question I took this to another level. I understood I'd be getting some of this reaction. How much shit do I have to take before ANYONE steps up and says it's wrong?

Of course, I went I over the line, but if I didn't no one would pay attention.

Bird, you and I rarely have a problem. In those rare occasions, we fix it amicably. I can do the same with 90+% of the people here and would love to, but how many times do I have eat without anyone saying the same thing that you are to them that you are to me?

Back