• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

For the most part I think the pearl clutching virtue signaling from certain progressively inclined posters on here regarding board rhetoric is overblown for a bunch of grown men who give as good as they take. But dude insinuating that somebody would turn in a fellow concentration camp prisoner for extra rations that's pretty harsh

Pretty much.

Just ignore people or posts you don’t want to engage. It’s not really necessary to use some website “ignore” function.

Maybe it's not for you, that's cool. I honestly don't even want to read what he posts.

Dude says racist shit a lot and literally just made an outrageously anti-semitic post. I’ll stand by my initial characterization.

Of course, you could have rather pointed out that certain statements seem racist or could be understood as racist instead of suggesting a person is racist.

I know you know that, so it was intentional.

Of course, you could have rather pointed out that certain statements seem racist or could be understood as racist instead of suggesting a person is racist.

I know you tolerated racism and racists for years during your time as a Republican, but I don’t. Uncle Thomas alone proves my point.

RJ doesn’t need defenders. He needs help.

There's nothing I've said that is racist.

But thanks for helping show who Strickland really is.

Remember, on a lighter note, this is the guy who called me every name in the book for me saying I had a source regarding the Danny situation. Even AFTER DG3 and Brews confirmed the source and Strick sucked up to DG3, he wouldn't admit he was wrong and continued with those insults.

It's all about Strick's inability to be anything but an ignorant, hate-filled dick.

BTW, it's not anti-semitic to call a SPECIFIC person something bad. Or Strick himself MUST be considered anti-semitic for all his negative statements about Netanyahu.

Using the logic that saying something negative about a SPECIFIC person of a gender or racial or religious group makes it racist, we have dozens and dozens racists because lots of people have posted negative things about Danny Manning.

It's a preposterous notion to say disliking a SPECIFIC person of a group for what that SPECIFIC and UNIQUE person has done makes you a bigot towards towards millions of other people.

Last edited:
Nice passive aggressive character attack there. Pretty much par for the course for the resident self-righteous douchebag of this board.

Yes we know. You have told us about 100 times. You and townie both have a tendency to block someone and then endlessly refer to them.

What's your beef? I was asking people to stop quoting him.

Of course, it’s possible to simply object to being labeled racist without resorting to intentionally inflammatory “kind of Jew... Nazi” criticism.

But y’all just keep at it if you’d rather.

Back