• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

You aren’t really engaging in any other conversations except to tell people how ridiculous they are being. So why don’t you respond to the other posts about relevant things?

Since you are so fixated on my posts maybe you should take a little time and read a few. I believe I have made my opinions and thoughts about relevant matters very well known.

As Politico reports, the list of potential convention sites—all of which “have directly expressed interest in hosting”—include Nashville, Las Vegas, Orlando, Jacksonville, and an unspecified city in Georgia. Party officials are scheduled to visit Nashville later this week and said they will likely make similar visits to other cities in consideration.

The RNC and Jacksonville deserve each other

Is this true? I thought Truman's, Nixon's and W's toward the ends of their terms would have been much worse. My faulty memory recalls W's and Truman's favorability numbers being in the high 20s toward the ends of their terms.

Is this true? I thought Truman's, Nixon's and W's toward the ends of their terms would have been much worse. My faulty memory recalls W's and Truman's favorability numbers being in the high 20s toward the ends of their terms.

Favorability and disapproval are two different metrics.

He links to 538 further down if you would like to see where the assertion comes from.

So, this Mattis statement is outstanding. I mean, dude included a Nazi comparison. Jesus that was great.

So, this Mattis statement is outstanding. I mean, dude included a Nazi comparison. Jesus that was great.

I’ve been hearing people I respect talk for years about how great Mattis is. I’ve been disappointed that he hadn’t spoken out strongly against Trump. This was a strong statement against Trump and in support of protesters.

Biden up 9 in latest Fox News poll. Up in Wisconsin Arizona and Ohio. McSally trailing 50-37 for senate in Arizona

Back