Page 195 of 304 FirstFirst ... 95145185190191192193194195196197198199200205245295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 6064

Thread: 2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

The Trump campaign is tweeting about the guest list for tonight. Guessing they’re gonna troll Biden like they did by bringing Bill Clinton’s accusers. Incredibly irresponsible to have a crowd anyway. Plus, the best debate this cycle was the Bernie-Biden one with no crowd so you don’t have to play to them.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I just assumed there wouldn’t be people in attendance.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I just assumed there wouldn’t be people in attendance.
    ...And unlike past presidential debates, there will be a limited audience of only 75 to 80 people, all of whom will be tested prior to attending the debate, which will be held on the campus of the Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve University...

Yeah why did Biden agree to a crowd? That seems 1. stupid because Trump is a snake oil salesmen, 2. not particularly smart when it comes to health and safety.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 09-29-2020 at 09:45 AM.

I disagree with you
    trump finds Biden's cousin from back in sicily who always wears that funny hat

it's not as exciting if there's no crowd
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

I disagree with you
    bread and circuses and all that

Is the debate tonight even going to be watchable? Chris Wallace can only do so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedrum4prez View Post
    Is the debate tonight even going to be watchable? Chris Wallace can only do so much.
    People are saying, he's no Mike Wallace.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    People are saying, he's no Mike Wallace.
    I’d rather it be moderated by Bubba Wallace.

networks are counting on it
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

I think that highly depends on what you consider watchable. I’d guess that many people are expecting it to be a car crash, and are tuning in for the schadenfreude. I haven’t seen anyone who expects it to be a respectable debate
    Draxx them sklounst

the real question is will Trump make it through 3 debates. could see him showing up for the one hosted by the Fox News guy (who he doesn't like but is the least fake news to him), then canceling the rest to "focus on the country" or some shit.

honestly I'm more looking forward to the VP debate.

Rusty Larue
    Trump is going to do all 3 debates because he thinks that is the only chance he has to change public perception on Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    the real question is will Trump make it through 3 debates. could see him showing up for the one hosted by the Fox News guy (who he doesn't like but is the least fake news to him), then canceling the rest to "focus on the country" or some shit.
    Can't see him doing that, these debates are his best shot to close the gap. If he walked away from the other two it would just play into the narrative that's a quitter who gives up easily on tough situations, like the pandemic.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 09-29-2020 at 01:27 PM.

IDK he could rant about the very unfair questions, Biden refusing to do a drug test etc

I will be tuning in to watch the Trump car crash.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Can't see him doing that these debates are his best shot to close the gap. If he walked away from the other two it would just play into the narrative that's a quitter who gives up easily on tough situations, like the pandemic.
    he could quit and not lose a vote, methinks